PDA

View Full Version : Inside RC TV Show!

wswatzell
12-16-2002, 12:51 PM
Don't Miss the new Show on The Outdoor Chanel, Inside RC.

the fisrt show is on Dec 30th! Check out the Web Site.

http://www.insiderc.com/index.html

Wade:D

Red Rocket
05-01-2004, 06:29 PM
The boat one was really cool!

Chris LaPanse
05-09-2004, 07:31 PM
How about this one:
Radio Control Hobbies (http://www.diynet.com/diy/hb_radio_control_models/0,2032,DIY_13885,00.html)

Baja-Destroyer
06-17-2004, 01:23 AM
man i watched both inside rc is cool but radio control hobbies its ok but chirs chenielli dont know what hes doing and hes sutch a safety sammy! why dont they call it "safety patrol featuring hobbies"

blizard05
03-09-2005, 10:45 AM
yes he is a safty nut I have no problem wt that he is aiming the show at (newbys) safty first howmany stoges have lost fingers and toes playing wt snow bpowers an lawn mowers our hobby has its dangers fast moving sharp parts get careles over confident and big OUCH pass the bandades

Ron Olson
03-09-2005, 12:11 PM
You must not have seen Chris' episode about the WHH Enforcer boat. First he talks about safety rules then goes out on the water and breaks just about every one of them! Wearing safety glasses while drilling a tiny hole with a low speed drill? A little overdone. Sorry, he is a big disappointment and laughable at his lack of experience that you'd think that he'd have after working for Air Age all those years! Crashing a Backyard flyer, not knowing the proper way of bolting on a heat sink head......, I could go on but you get the point.
The woman on Inside R/C isn't the brightest but at least she lets those that know talk about the subject.
I don't get the show with my cable provider but I did buy the Season 2 DVD set from the LHS. Season 1 is still there so I might have to pick that one up too.
I'm glad the Chris isn't working for Air Age anymore but it does scare me that he is doing the show and working for Mega-Tech.

blizard05
03-11-2005, 12:23 PM
I still think safty is important but chris is a little wacky just lok at his hair cut just because he worked for air age dosent mean he knows anything how much time did he spend in the real hobby world my point was you can get HURT!