PDA

View Full Version : My MR4TC BBE photography

eliseracer
11-08-2003, 06:49 PM
Hey guys, I have been taking a break from these forums in the last little while, except a few threads. Frankly, I didn't miss anything. Some people around here just bothered me and I decided to let everything cool down. Well, I just wanted to post some shots that I took of my Yokomo MR4-TC Barry Baker edition sporting a new Lotus Elise S2 body. The paintjob was a horrible failure. Here we go.

I like this shot. No Photoshop done to it.
www.angelfire.com/ok5/elise0/mr4tc3.JPG

Here's the Elise. Pactra metallic green fading to black. Complete wrong colour than what I had picture mentally.
www.angelfire.com/ok5/elise0/mr4tc2.JPG

The chassis again.
www.angelfire.com/ok5/elise0/mr4tc.JPG

All taken with a regular SLR camera. It was on a sunny day in my salerium (sp?).

RedWolf
11-08-2003, 07:00 PM
nice pics dude.... I like the first one too.... it looks so good, that it looks like u used photoshop!

Kenny T
11-09-2003, 02:00 AM
Now go get some pics while it's sideways :D

eliseracer
11-09-2003, 12:36 PM
I wish I could man, but it is curently -20C or so. Cold enough so when you breathe in, your nostrills freeze up. Not weather for drifting... I hang up the TX for the winter, I might go down to a non-local track for some carpet racing.

mooplea
11-10-2003, 03:32 PM
your camera is slr-tastic, wish my camera could go so low on the ole f-stop.. having said that, its a bit TOO much depth of field there!...