PDA

View Full Version : R/c Videos

losi4life
12-13-2003, 10:34 PM
What is the website with all the videos that are sponsered by venom racing?

racer234
12-13-2003, 11:11 PM
trilordy.com

RcVet
12-14-2003, 02:21 PM
Ya, these guys are losers.

I watched a few of those, and I was disgusted. One of the vidoes, (thirsty_turtle.mpeg) they completly destroyed, what looked like, a Kyosho Inferno and a Nitro MT. (don't know what it was) These were $1000+ machines and they didnt care whatsoever about them. Ovbiouly they have rich parents to pay for all of this, or have millions of dollars in there bank accounts. Someone who works for their money would never treat a RC car that way.

However, some of the videos were cool.

RcVet.

Schooled
12-17-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by RcVet
Someone who works for their money would never treat a RC car that way.
RcVet.

heh, i am known as Schooled on the trilordy fourms.. they payed for it.. they do whatever thet want with them.. this topic has come up on the trilordy boards too.. i know its stupid.. but hey.. its their trucks.. who cares?

NitroBoy24
12-17-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Schooled
heh, i am known as Schooled on the trilordy fourms.. they payed for it.. they do whatever thet want with them.. this topic has come up on the trilordy boards too.. i know its stupid.. but hey.. its their trucks.. who cares?

Eventually their wallet will if there moronicness continues :D. I think I just made up a word...But, their truck, their parents money (most likely, unless theyre adults), so if they wanna demolish them go ahead and let em eat up their parents bank account (or theirs) for all I care...

yalesmith19
12-17-2003, 07:23 PM
you guys who criticise the people at trilodgy are losers. They have a right to do as they please because its their money and their cars. You have no right to tell or suggest to them what they should do with their rc's.

R3VoLuTiOn
12-17-2003, 07:58 PM
they choose to do what they want, spend money like that, i dont have a problem with it. i just think its a waste.

Schooled
12-17-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by R3VoLuTiOn
they choose to do what they want, spend money like that, i dont have a problem with it. i just think its a waste.

well said.. thats excatly what i was trying to say