PDA

View Full Version : local Arizona bashers

duratraxdude
03-10-2004, 08:42 PM
I live in vail AZ and that is just SE of tucson az, my pops owns 1.6 acres of land there so we have plenty of space. no track yet though.

DuratraxDude

Got Speed
03-10-2004, 11:39 PM
There is a regional/track forum.

I bash sometimes but I mostly race. I live in Phoenix.

TUCRACEMAN
03-11-2004, 03:17 AM
I'm up in Tucson, but I rarely have time to race/bash anymore.
~Dave

duratraxdude
03-11-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Got Speed
There is a regional/track forum.

I bash sometimes but I mostly race. I live in Phoenix.

If you could please, direct me to that regional/track forum, if you dont mind.::)

Got Speed
03-11-2004, 05:26 PM
http://www.radiocontrolzone.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&forumid=214

LosiXXXS 69
03-12-2004, 01:08 AM
I live in Phoenix now but i lived in Tucson for about 11 years.

Cory

350Z Losi
03-12-2004, 05:17 PM
im a noob - what is this "bashing" you refer to?

duratraxdude
03-12-2004, 07:34 PM
Ok, to start off the post, 350Z losi, "bashing" refers to just messin' around and jumpin' and wastin' batery power, just having fun.

next, Got speed, thank you for the help, I will check out that forum in a while.

and last but not least, losiXXXS 69, I t would be nice if you were in tucson,(no offence intended):)

Still open for other people who want to get together and mess aruond, mabie if your in tucson get to gether at hobby town and race.

DuratraxDude

twistedtrik
03-12-2004, 09:06 PM
hobby towns track is too small. i usually race at competition hobbies. the only thing that sux is its indoors and they dont allow nitro.:( oh yeah im in sierra vista.

TUCRACEMAN
03-15-2004, 11:04 AM
I've been to competition hobbies on a few occasions. The dude Jay has always been a nice guy he was the only one that I liked back when he worked at Hobbytown. As for hobbytown, they are great for parts and bout as useless as teats on a bull when it comes to help. Makes me wish I could get paid minimum wage to go into work at act like a moron.
~Dave

dragonkoi
03-16-2004, 03:56 AM
Im on the far east side of Tucson.
I need to get all my stuff put back together but when i do we should hook up.
I have a freind out in Vail that used to race at h-town but havnt seen in awhile.

duratraxdude
03-17-2004, 07:26 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^

Wow, finnaly some one from tucson with functional cars(sortof), and does your friend who lives in vail have an acount here, if so please tell me his name for here so I could look him up

I just moved here and live in some apartments in ventana canyon. so I haven't been down to competition hobbies yet. just H-T, and I do think that thier track is a bit small cuz on all the jumps there is no space to wind up, especially if you have been there lately and tried that 6ft tall 6ft wide jump.:D

DuratraxDude

LosiXXXS 69
03-17-2004, 10:20 PM
i go to Tucson all the time. i lived there for 11 years. Have you ever raced and Competition Hobbies??? that is a really nice track.

Cory

LosiXXXS 69
03-17-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by duratraxdude
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^

Wow, finnaly some one from tucson with functional cars(sortof), and does your friend who lives in vail have an acount here, if so please tell me his name for here so I could look him up

I just moved here and live in some apartments in ventana canyon. so I haven't been down to competition hobbies yet. just H-T, and I do think that thier track is a bit small cuz on all the jumps there is no space to wind up, especially if you have been there lately and tried that 6ft tall 6ft wide jump.:D

DuratraxDude

i never read that. but that track is awesome. you have to go there. it is really nice. and if you are ever in Phoenix you have to race at SRS. where they hold the Cactus Classic

Cory

TUCRACEMAN
03-18-2004, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by dragonkoi
Im on the far east side of Tucson.
I need to get all my stuff put back together but when i do we should hook up.
I have a freind out in Vail that used to race at h-town but havnt seen in awhile.
South east, mideast, or northeast?

NitroBoy24
03-18-2004, 06:22 PM
I live in glendale and bash 95% of the time. Scottsdale RC Speedway has an awesome track and the finals of the cactus classic are going to be like tomorrow or the day after..Wish I could be there but Im up in VA right now.

EDIT
Oh I dont miss the 99 degree weather AZ is supposed to have tomorrow. Ahh another 40 degree day tomorrow :p

dragonkoi
03-18-2004, 07:09 PM
Im on 22nd and harrison, that new home devolpment across from Frys and the new target.
I should have my cars up in about 2 weeks. I just got moved into a new house and really havnt had any time in the past 5-6 months to do anything.
And my buddy, as far as I know, doesnt have name here.

TUCRACEMAN
03-23-2004, 11:36 AM
Very cool. I didnít know they built a target out there. Iíve been out of the hobby for a year until now. I have one car running and should soon have at least two.

dragonkoi
03-28-2004, 07:27 PM
Well i got my losi xxx back up and running today.
One thing to remember when working on stuff. Check it twice....
shoot me an email if ya want to get together sometime.
leadbedr@aol.com