PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Proposal

mwcet8k
03-22-2004, 05:20 PM
Hey Steve, how about starting a new forum on this board that is devoted strictly to big races?? I know occasionally a thread will get started that discusses a race, like the one in the "Hot News" forum for the Off Road Worlds last year. But I think it would be great to have a forum devoted solely to the big races. For example, you could have a thread about the Cactus Classic this past weekend, etc. I realize threads about races can be started on other forums, but it seems like there would be more than enough to talk about to warrant an entirely new forum just for major races. Just my two cents...

Anyone else agree??

XXXSRaycer
03-22-2004, 06:10 PM
I think taht it would let us meet more people and know what your set-up is and things to that nature. It also gives us the power to talk about how we think the real winners did and other subjects along that line.

-Jimmy

raderrustler
03-24-2004, 10:53 PM
I put one out in the Nitro forum last month for the SilverState race, and posted results. It really is up to the members of the board to post the race in the electric for elect cars and Gas in the Nitro forum. A new forum might make it easier to locate tho. There are only a few people who work thru all the forums it seems. They like to post all info in one forum and hopefully get a hit. I do like the idea..It would help to track your favorite racer thru-out the season.

Randy

StevePond
03-24-2004, 11:22 PM
We're getting ready to update the BB software over the next couple of days, but once that's complete, I don't see why we couldn't add such a forum.

MaxxGT23
03-25-2004, 12:46 AM
I think it is a great idea. We could also post upcoming races and talk about were they will be and give directions to the events. I am very interested in started to race at as many local races as possible but I never hear about them until it is too late.

mwcet8k
03-25-2004, 01:21 AM
Excellent!