PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Hobbies :(

N-DRU
03-31-2004, 11:05 PM
HELP~~~

On March 21, I ordered a HPI micro at UtilmateHobbies.com. They stated that, "if you would like to know the shipping charges, in the box below, please type in your request. We will let you know before we ship, but we will not ship until we have confirmation from you." Therefore, I typed, "I would like to know the shipping charges before you ship. Thank you!"

10 days have passed, but I haven't got any reply yet (I contacted them 5 days ago but no one replied). :( I gave them my credit card number and address on the day I ordered. Do you think they will ship to me without confirming with me? Is there anything that I can do right now?

The micro is supposed to be a birthday present for my little sister so I need it soon. Should I just ignore them and order it from Towerhobbies instead? :confused:

TRF Drive Hard
03-31-2004, 11:09 PM
I would have gotten it from TH... best bet and no troubles from them...

N-DRU
03-31-2004, 11:14 PM
But will I end up getting one from Towers and one from Ultimate hobbies? :(

atm92484_3
03-31-2004, 11:19 PM
Why not give them a call and ask what is the status on your order?

TRF Drive Hard
03-31-2004, 11:20 PM
You can always check the credit card if the transaction took place...

Polk
04-01-2004, 05:01 AM
Are you international? If your are not from the USA they will just completley ignore your order like they did with mine.

Pretty poor if you ask me, it states somewhere on the front page (i think) that they dont ship international...but on the order form it says nothing..and you can select your international location from the list...

raderrustler
04-01-2004, 11:28 AM
Ultimate will not guarantee any shipments that are outside the United States. It is stated on their main page that they do not ship internationally. If you want something from them and want it shipped overseas/outside the United States you will need to call them. They will accomodate you but it will have to be over the phone. Also be careful when leaving a CC # to sites that are not SSL protected or Encrypted. Call Them and see what is up with your request.
Randy

N-DRU
04-01-2004, 08:30 PM
Yea that's exactly why. I called them and just found out that they wouldn't ship to Canada. :p