PDA

View Full Version : Should I or shouldn't I?

Tamiya4ever
04-01-2004, 08:40 PM
I have a nice brand new TXT-1 thats still in the shrink wrap. I want a TLT. I would have more fun with the TLT since it will just to be outside infront of my house or maybe in a small field. Just something to run around. But the TXT would be nice for larger areas, which I probably won't see. So I want to sell the TXT and get the TLT. Should I? :confused:

microrcdude
04-01-2004, 09:17 PM
I have a nice brand new TXT-1 thats still in the shrink wrap. I want a TLT. I would have more fun with the TLT since it will just to be outside infront of my house or maybe in a small field. Just something to run around. But the TXT would be nice for larger areas, which I probably won't see. So I want to sell the TXT and get the TLT. Should I? :confused:
Go for it. It's suppost to be a fun truck.

space_doc
04-01-2004, 09:39 PM
I live in an apartment and don't see myself having any kind of yard for the next ten years or so, so I have built up a nice collection of minis. 4 Mini-Z's, a Micro RS4, a Mini-T, and on-order a TLT-1. They're a blast inside and if you have friends or a track nearby, can be a fun way to compete. Anyway, either the TXT or TLT will be blast to bash with. If you sell the TXT you should have plenty $$ to buy the TLT and hop it up like mad. I say go for it! :D

TC3Racer
04-02-2004, 01:41 PM
you can have equal fun with both. the TXT-1 is an insane crawler and you would have alot of fun setting up obstacles to climb over and stuff. the TLT-1 would do the same but its obviously no where near as capable of doing what the TXT-1 can. I, personally, would keep the TXT-1. But if you are going to sell let me know i may be interested ;)

lerningdriver
04-02-2004, 06:46 PM
yea, if you are selling, give me an email at pbrcdude@hotmail.com

Tamiya4ever
04-02-2004, 08:37 PM
I think I will sell it. The TLT is more convinient for me. And its small that I can take it with me without being noticed hehehe. And the batteries last a little longer too. :)