PDA

View Full Version : Mf2!!!!!!!

LosiRacerX
04-22-2004, 02:55 PM
i just ordered my bk2 and now they have the mf2 already looks like ill be runnin 2 classes this summer, but losis website says theyre not out until end of may which sucks because we start racin may 23rd here

TC3Racer
04-22-2004, 04:44 PM
If its the same advancements as the BK2 was to the original BKE then i dont see too much hooplah.... they were needed advancements but nothing that will drastically change the originals. looks good they and they definitely needed to do it since AE came out with the B4 and T4.

PhsykoManMKAO
04-22-2004, 04:51 PM
a few little tweaks new color scheme ( black motor plate white ball cups.) the new body looks nice ( i think its new). its only a little improvement over the xxx-t mf so i would only recomend it if you are really into racing. if u have been wanting to get an mf for a while get teh mf2 instead, but if u already got an mf and only club race, the mf2 is not really that much of a change. lookin good! i wonder though... xxxx doesnt sound right.. so what will be next? x4-t would sound ok. but then x4 and tripple x4 would get confusing. lol x is an over used letter. x-factor, maxx, xxx, tnx, x-treme.... well i ask.. yx?

Maxxcrazy
04-22-2004, 05:19 PM
ahhhh the HORROR! Thats the ugliest body I've ever seen!!!

Prelude14WRX
04-22-2004, 09:17 PM
ahhhh the HORROR! Thats the ugliest body I've ever seen!!!

Thats what i said in the body forum.

born2rc
04-22-2004, 09:28 PM
a few little tweaks new color scheme ( black motor plate white ball cups.) the new body looks nice ( i think its new). its only a little improvement over the xxx-t mf so i would only recomend it if you are really into racing. if u have been wanting to get an mf for a while get teh mf2 instead, but if u already got an mf and only club race, the mf2 is not really that much of a change. lookin good! i wonder though... xxxx doesnt sound right.. so what will be next? x4-t would sound ok. but then x4 and tripple x4 would get confusing. lol x is an over used letter. x-factor, maxx, xxx, tnx, x-treme.... well i ask.. yx?
I got it!

x to the 4th power!
x^4

Prelude14WRX
04-22-2004, 09:47 PM
I got it!

x to the 4th power!
x^4

doesnt x to the 4th power equal one? Because its just like 1x^4. 1 times 1 times 1 times 1 = 1

Losi Stealth
04-22-2004, 10:08 PM
not neccessarily, from a math perspective, x is a variable,so if you want to talk about it like that, technically X^4=X*X*X*X or XXXX, so it fits. X only equals one in a circumstance where it is caused to be 1. ( 5-X=4 ).

That would also simplify any further names, just change the number, it is also easier to say. X4B, X4T, and X4S. The only dificult one would be the 4wd buggy, how about the X4wd?
:cool:

Exterminator
04-23-2004, 10:53 AM
At this point we don't need the X's. MF2 pretty much explains what it is to those that would race this Truck.
As for better than the original. That hasn't been tested yet but I know some people that have put the BK2 tranny in their truck and found that the increase in forward bite is noticable.

WheelNut
04-23-2004, 02:04 PM
Mabye they should just drop the x's, and just call it a matt francis, lol. I agree tht body is hideous! Ugliest body since the kyosho mega force. Oh well I'll just put a PL sierra on it.