PDA

View Full Version : Props to Ultimate Hobbies!!

space_doc
04-23-2004, 02:58 PM
Woo Hoo!! I ordered my Tamiya TLT Rockbuster from Ultimate about a week ago. My credit card was charged Wednesday and UPS arrived today with my kit! It was 129.95 with free shipping. It's on sale until the end of the month. Can't wait to get started building it!!

raderrustler
04-27-2004, 11:17 PM
Is that not how it is supposed to work, You look for what you want, you order it, and it gets shipped....? Have fun with the mini monster tlt

Randy

space_doc
04-28-2004, 02:08 AM
Yeah, thats how it works, but usually I have to wait almost a week and a half to two weeks before I get stuff. 2 days is unheard of! (Well I guess it was more like 4 days, but still, thats the fastest I've gotten anything after ordering online.)

-=ADA$=-
04-28-2004, 07:12 AM
recently i had same impression, but with ace-hobbies, they shipped it in 5 days to europe, and when it reached me it was saturday, and easter

^j!nx^
04-28-2004, 06:27 PM
ultimate hobbies is the best mail order for kits hands down.... blows towerhobbies out of the water

Breakin2
04-29-2004, 01:42 PM
Ultimate Hobbies is by far and away my favorite place too. Their prices are the best, they have free shipping, and they're really friendly people. My computer froze at work when I was placing an order (maybe my work is trying to tell me something) and I called to see if it still went through. They were very friendly and called back within 15 minutes.

Good stuff.