PDA

View Full Version : Wich would be better??

EnerGie
05-16-2004, 04:59 PM
Im selling all my electric cars to buy one nitro one and i would like to know what will be better for me, a truck or buggy...
What im really going to do is drive on the street, go to the track on of those days, bash around you know...

So please tell me wich one will be better and wich brand...

*Miller*
05-16-2004, 06:47 PM
HPI's NMT2 is reportedly very good indeed. It is meant to be durable, fast and pretty good for all round use. I am not sure what sort of price it goes for, but it could be worth thinking about.

EnerGie
05-16-2004, 09:56 PM
looks like a solid truck but i doubt i will find that truck used in less than 200 dollars... i dont want to spend anymore money because i dont want it for racing im just into bashing and going to the track sometimes...

Their selling me a Axis for 165 dollars with everything... what do you think about the price, and is that car reliable?

ou_phidelt
05-17-2004, 05:44 PM
You can easily pick up a ST for less than 200. Check around here, other forums, and ebay. You can easily find a RC10GT or XXX-NT of less than 200. Right now I believe there is XXX-NT for 145 minus radio. You can find those on here for less than 50.