PDA

View Full Version : after 1 week of updating...im done!...opinions?

trw
07-01-2004, 08:54 AM
after 1 week of working on my webpage...updating it....since well my old one was kinda crap lol......i updated alot of things and added tons of things.

webpage: Here (http://www.myrccar.5u.com/)

like on the modifications section.....i added the link to where to buy them...some weren't available like some from my Tamiya Pajero, but i got as many possible as i could, so bear with me.

anyways..also excuse the pop-up, thast a must have since im beeing hosted on a free host right now.....soon i will actually subscribe and pay for hosting.

the site will be regularly updated so be sure to keep posted.

wish i could have forums....but since they dont allow advertising of other forums thats not an option.

anyways i hope yall enjoy!

any questions ill be happy to answer.

trw
07-01-2004, 07:07 PM
is it really that bad?

brickshelf
07-01-2004, 07:36 PM
;) i guess so
although a do like your tamiya pajero alot

tec_41
07-01-2004, 10:56 PM
i dont think your site is all that bad, deffinatley better than anything i could do. I like the links you gave to everything you purchased.

surfer
07-01-2004, 10:56 PM
the site is very nice, compared to when i tried to make a web page... wow mine sucked.

anyways, very nice pajero, do you have any naked pics?

trw
07-01-2004, 11:08 PM
errrrmm....yes i do...lol its the second to last pic, but that pic is of my Pajero when it was new and bone stock....if you mean of recent taking...then no i don't, id have to get one.