PDA

View Full Version : Revo first shipment!

Revo12
07-10-2004, 12:59 AM
Traxxas made it's first shipments
of Revos today July 9th!

Look for Revos to arrive in Hobby stores soon!

Revo12
07-10-2004, 01:02 AM
We can finally put an end to the speculations about the truck and wait for the next traxxas breakthrough in the world of rc innovations.

RespirologyRC
07-10-2004, 01:09 AM
I hear traxxas is coming out with a new t-maxx and it will have a medium block .21 in it and it will be slightly bigger than the current t-maxx....

RespirologyRC
07-10-2004, 01:10 AM
just kidding, but I would like to see Traxxas comeout with a mini E-maxx approximately the size of the Venom Mini Giant

MicroMan
07-10-2004, 01:45 AM
Electric Revo. That's all I'm going to say

traxxas-dude
07-10-2004, 09:02 AM
Hey Microman, you KNOW they are going to...think about it...Every Vehichle traxxas has ever came out with has had the opposite powered counterpart, with the exception of a small few... the Monster Buggy, the sledgehammer, the fiero, the Cat, and the Radicator.

Nitro Buggy-Bandit(tcp)(TRX1,3)(Bullet)
T-Maxx-E-Maxx
N.Stampede-Stampede
N.Rustler-Rustler(lst)(TRX Eagle)(Blue Eagle1,2,LS)
Nitro Street-Street Sport
Nitro Hawk-Hawk
N. 4-tec-4-tec

Only a Matter of Time ;)

kitty
07-11-2004, 11:47 PM
but I would like to see Traxxas comeout with a mini E-maxx approximately the size of the Venom Mini Giant
I sure hope they do before too long. I've wanted a mini MT for a while and the ones that are out now are either cheesy looking or overpriced - at least what I consider overpriced (TLT-1). If no one comes out with a better-priced mini MT before too long, I'll be forced to buy a Mini-T. And yes, I know I'd spend a bit hopping up a Mini-T, but I'd do the same with a mini MT. If the price of the TLT-1 was around the same as the Mini-T, I'd go for it.

traxxas-dude
07-12-2004, 12:19 AM
I would like to see an Mini E-Maxx too...They could call it the M-Maxx(Micro-Maxx). I'd be REALLY cool if they kept all the same parts, just shrunk them (i.e., mini maxx bulkheads, mini maxx suspension arms, ect. :D

maxxamillion
07-12-2004, 12:26 AM
Do take a look at the Venom Mini-Giant kitty. Fun little MT. Climbs well, fast(w/optional motor), and wheelies everywhere! (get bearings!)
Not the Mini-T aftermarket yet, but in time...
Check out: MiniOffroaders.com (http://) , project & a VMG thread in the forum.
If you thought this was the cheesy one, take a closer look-nifty design!

Figit090
07-12-2004, 12:28 AM
yeah that would be really sweet... but i'd ditch the rear turnbuckles...those would be kinda useless on a mini unless you wanted to convert over to 4ws... they are a pain in the tush on the full size...can't change a shock setting without removing one side of the bugger.... :rolleyes:

Figit090
07-12-2004, 12:32 AM
oh and that VMG is way cool, they look great with a gravedigger body, and you can mod them to be pretty different looking. the micro RS4 truck bodies will fit with little mods also...which is even better. there is a VMG thread in the misc. vehicles forum and there's the awsome 4ws VMG there...i forgot the person that made it at the moment but i've posted there and there's good deal of pics and info on it if you don't want to leave here. :D

traxxas-dude
07-12-2004, 12:33 AM
Acctually, If you compress the suspension a little, the turnbuckes moves out of the way, but thats still a pain I guess...

But a 4ws mini monster...that would be uber-cool. :cool:

KartMan
07-12-2004, 08:38 PM
Microman.... Instead of an E-Revo... How about a BL-Revo. I would love to see someone Novak step up AGAIN, and have a Revo with the new HV Novak system in it...

Nice thought but that will NEVER happen. Why would they release an electrick Revo that will outrun a Nitro Revo. It doesn't make any sense... OR DOES IT>>>>

kitty
07-13-2004, 01:21 AM
maxamillion, thanks for the link and the tip. However, I'm not up to creating an account on the site just to view the thread. I will do some reading about it and give it consideration, though I'm still not very impressed with the Venom. I'd feel an immediate need to replace the plastic friction shocks and trailing bars (not sure of the correct term - the ones that go from the chassis to the suspension arms) with something better. For the price, I may as well go with a Mini-T, which in my opinion would require less additional initial cost.

Figit090
07-13-2004, 07:31 PM
lol...what you just said is really hypocritacal...the mini-t is the same but you still need electronics!! right? :confused: maybe it's RTR too...i forgot, i ight be mixing it up with the TLT-1. but anyway, it has friction shocks and is practically all plastic just like the venom... so why exclude the vmg? IMO it would be a bit more fun, 4wd would make a difference. I'd probably get really bored trying to climb stuff in vain, and have to settle with watching one of those tiny rear tires spin like mad.

But did you know that the mini-t had friction dampers too? The only things i'd replace on the VMG would be the bushings and the plastic shocks.

surfer
07-13-2004, 07:48 PM
I would like to see an Mini E-Maxx too...They could call it the M-Maxx(Micro-Maxx). I'd be REALLY cool if they kept all the same parts, just shrunk them (i.e., mini maxx bulkheads, mini maxx suspension arms, ect. :D

dont forget "mini wide maxx"