PDA

View Full Version : Team Losi XXX-NS!!!

PhsykoManMKAO
07-11-2004, 12:41 AM
where the heck is it?
associated's ntc3 has been out for a while now and losi has yet to release a gas touring car. should i just go ahead and buy a mugen or serpent, or wait for losi to make their move. summers half way through so it looks like another year without a nitro losi touring car. the xxxnt was a big hit. and the lst might even be bigger. with their partnerships with jr and dynamite an rtr isnt out of the picture. with losi it seems to be kit, rtr, then a works version...

T/Losi
07-11-2004, 02:54 AM
Well where the hell is Associated's B4 4WD?
Assocaited and Losi aren't really in great competition when it comes to On-Road, it is mainly just Off-Road.

Cheers

losiguy1090
07-11-2004, 10:17 AM
adam drake says that losi has no plans on making a nitro tc at this time. id say just buy a different car cuz if losi comes out with a nitro tc, it wont be till ATLEAST next season.

kaos, lil off topic dont u think? lol

traxxas-dude
07-11-2004, 03:53 PM
That wasnt off topic, he was stating that because losi and AE dont make all the same cars in competition, their comp. is mainy 2wd off road. :)

sLiTcH
07-12-2004, 12:35 PM
I heard both companies will releasse RC10GT 2 and XXX-NT AD2. I hope AE will sell a conversion kit from GT to GT2

losiguy1090
07-12-2004, 01:52 PM
losi doesnt have any plans on an ad2 either. but the mf2 suspension will work on the front of the xxxnt and so will the new rear hubs. and actually, the new arms are stronger.

Cain
07-13-2004, 10:53 AM
There is a buggy coming out called the BJ4x4 that uses alot of AE components. I know its not an official AE vehicle, but its about as close as you will get till AE sees a big growth in the 4wd market. So i figure about 2 years off before AE may release its own 4wd buggy if it sees a growth in the market that they feel they should build one to compete in.