PDA

View Full Version : TC3 Steering

cpoore
07-16-2004, 03:32 AM
Hey everyone, I've been reading these message boards for a couple weeks now and they have been a great resource with me being new to the RC Car scene. I finally went out and bought an Assocaited TC3 Racer kit and have gotten it all built. Just one problem however, for some reason the car pulls to the left and I'm not to sure how to go about fixing this. If some of you guys could give me some advice as to how I should go about fixing this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

The Modfather
07-16-2004, 04:04 AM
If it's just a small pull to the right, you can make a trim adjustment on your radio.

If it's a BIG pull to the right, you will need to re-center your servo, and make fine adjustments using the trim control on your radio.

If the car is going straight, but it's running 'crooked', then you have a misaligned vehicle - and you'll need to look at the suspension pieces (arms n such) and make sure everything is "true".

Fidelio
07-16-2004, 04:50 AM
if everything looks nice and straight and "true" as modfather put it, but it still pulls to the left, check to see if your bearings on the left side are all operating correctly. uneven drag between the left and right can cause the car to not track a straight line.