PhsykoManMKAO
07-19-2004, 09:28 PM
has anyone ordered off of rc mushroom?
http://rc-mushroom.com/
im thinking about ordering from them but want to know if their reliable first

Toyotatogo
07-19-2004, 09:50 PM
yes I have ...

I brought a NSR 12 S5 from them a while back. It took RC Mushroom about a week and a half to send it to my house here in California.

surfer
07-19-2004, 09:51 PM
rc mushroom?

when i read that title i pictured a giant mushroom with wheels.....

but anyways its news to me

rocknbil
07-19-2004, 11:42 PM
LOL i though he was going to say when it came to RC info, he was kept in the dark and fed on manure. LOL!!!!! :D Sorry.

No, I haven't ordered from there, when I need stuff Tower or eBay has the most painless ordering experience even if it winds up being a little more.

PhsykoManMKAO
07-20-2004, 08:35 PM
LOL i though he was going to say when it came to RC info, he was kept in the dark and fed on manure. LOL!!!!! :D Sorry.

No, I haven't ordered from there, when I need stuff Tower or eBay has the most painless ordering experience even if it winds up being a little more.
tower doesnt have the mugen mtx-3 pro-spec. and especially not for $465 :eek: thats a hell of a discount to the 500+ price tag everywhere else.

and Toyotatogo is it a good or bad thing that it took a week and a half?

Toyotatogo
07-21-2004, 10:18 PM
I was a bit nervous because ,but they didnt send the shipping information/ tracking # until after the box was at my house which was weird.... :confused:

PhsykoManMKAO
07-22-2004, 07:14 PM
I was a bit nervous because ,but they didnt send the shipping information/ tracking # until after the box was at my house which was weird.... :confused:
lol snail mail beats e-mail... lol