PDA

View Full Version : Changeing orders....

Evilution
07-27-2004, 12:16 AM
Hey guys,
I made a mistake in my order on towerhobbies i was wondering if its possible to change it? (i just made the order like 3 hours ago and the lady said that it would ship out in 2 days... so can i just call them up tomorrow morning and tell them to make some changes or can they not do that? OR would i have to get charged with a stupid restocking fee?

Baja-Destroyer
07-27-2004, 12:37 AM
hmmz ive never had to change an order from them but go to your account and see what u can do or mabey call them or email them in my past experinace with tower they've had great customer service im sure they will help u figure it out

Polk
07-27-2004, 12:52 AM
I emailed them a few hours after I placed an order and they happily changed it for me.

SteveK
07-27-2004, 01:05 AM
Don't wait too long, because once the order is packed, they won't change it. I made a mistake and ordered the wrong wheels, but even though it was only a few days later, it was too late.

Evilution
07-27-2004, 01:29 AM
yes i will call them first thing tomorrow morning (thank god i dont have to work) i hope tomorrows not to late because i orderde a crap engine and want a better one (i want the epic .18 but for some reason i got the orion wich is complete crap IMO bu thanks guys I'll let you know tomorrow

SteveK
07-27-2004, 01:31 AM
Well if it's really bad, you can send it back, and it will cost you the shipping (Both ways I think), but that shouldn't be more than $12 total.

Aren't they open 24 hours? Can't you call tonight?

Combatcm
07-27-2004, 01:40 AM
I called them once, they can easily get your order up in real time and change it.

Evilution
07-27-2004, 01:08 PM
no i tried calling the later and i got thanks you for calling tower hobbies our store hours are blah blah blah and then it hung up and now im stuck with a pos engine my hobby shop wont give me any credit for it so i cant change it or even cancel it (plusi live in canada so shipping will be even more) im am so pissed right now
sorry guys this is one unhappy camper

Evilution
07-27-2004, 01:30 PM
YAY!!!the lady cancceled it (said so anyways) noww ill go to stormerhobbies i guess try them out