PDA

View Full Version : Discount RC Parts they're frauds

NitroTXT1
07-31-2004, 03:15 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ordered from them june 15th and have only recieved half of my total order and to top that off they didn't even return more than half of my e-mails regarding the order

C.J.OO
07-31-2004, 03:54 AM
Dont do any more buisness with them..& hit them where it hurts the most in the pocket...

NitroTXT1
07-31-2004, 04:06 AM
I won't rely them ever again but i still want my product that I ordered or an complete refund and i will purchase the parts from somewhere else!

TJNMT
07-31-2004, 08:34 AM
Did you pay via credit card, or paypal?
If so file a complaint with the agency.

atm92484_3
07-31-2004, 10:11 PM
Did they give you any reason as to why only half of your order was filled? Not saying this is the case, but it isn't uncommon for parts to go out of stock and not be available for a few weeks, especially during the peak RC months.

dalejrfan8
08-02-2004, 01:42 PM
It is sad to hear that a hobby store would cheat someone like that but this is the real world and things like this do happen. I would definitely not do bussiness with them and do what you are doing. Spread the word! I know I will so others won't be cheated too.

microrcdude
08-02-2004, 05:43 PM
you should email them the link to this thread, and say you lost some customers.

MurcielagoR-GT
08-02-2004, 07:54 PM
A little off topic but also never buy from ExotiCar (http://www.exoticar.com/pages/index.cfm?CFID=7961617&CFTOKEN=70283517) ! Before I was into rc cars I bought 1:18 scale models. Ferrari's , lamobs, ect. I ordered $300 from them and only recieved half of my order. I called them and they said that I was to late to do anything. Meaning you can only act within 30 days of the order. It took over 30 days for me to get the cars! :mad: :mad:

NitroTXT1
08-06-2004, 02:05 AM
not there....they will refund me or i will make it so that they never get any customers......They said that they had some problems with there shipping but this was last month and i tried to keep contact with nice kind questions and after saying that they have problems they didn't respond

radikarz
08-06-2004, 09:49 AM
If anybody is having trouble with a purchase, or a trade, you can get action quick by filing a complaint with:
http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

bullmastiff
08-06-2004, 10:49 PM
If you paid by credit card you can file a dispute with the credit card company. They will send you the forms to dispute the transaction and if you can prove you only received 1/2 the order you will get partial refund.

Basically they try to error on the customers side as they want you to keep using their credit card.

Bryan

highroller
08-08-2004, 02:46 AM
There are several steps to take depending on the state you live in.
When placing an order of any kind, and method of payment you again have rights and the seller has a certain time to make it right or refund your money.
If you made a order with someone, they charged you for the full amount of the order but only shipped part of it you have several options. Inquire by writting (email is fast but person can claim they never received it) them, send it requesting a receipt of delivery confirmation. In most states they have ten - fifteen days to respond at which point you can request they cancel the back order and refund you the difference.

You can make calls to your bank to see what your options are, check the companies status with the Better Business Bureau file a claim if necessary. The sooner you act the better your chances of recovery, sometimes.

Keep receipts of payments, contacts you made with company, invoices etc, even the emails you sent and received.