PDA

View Full Version : Going to Chicago?

Ron Olson
09-25-2004, 05:06 PM
`The big expo is in a few weeks, www.ihobbyexpo.com , a huge show for R/C, slot cars, model railroading, board games, etc.
I'll be wandering around there on Saturday, just wanted to see who else might be there.

RickE
09-25-2004, 06:54 PM
I won't make it Ron; but a bunch of Air Age folks will be in Chicago. I'm planning on going next year but will travel to the 'Vegas HobbyVisions show the week before this year's Chicago Expo.

Rick Eyrich

Ron Olson
09-25-2004, 07:13 PM
I'll have to see if Matt shows up. Maybe we'll finally meet up in Toledo again. I've got some other people to bug in the meantime, Peter Richards from Climate Boatworks will be there so he and I will have some fun.
I'll have to post some shots when I get back.

RickE
09-27-2004, 09:27 AM
Ron;

Matt says he and most of the Air Age folks will be in Chicago.

Rick Eyrich

Ron Olson
09-27-2004, 03:19 PM
I saw on another site that Jerry Dunlap will be there also, probably hanging around in the Great Planes booth.

RCGUY76
09-27-2004, 04:23 PM
I'll be up there Saturday

Ron Olson
09-27-2004, 07:48 PM
Maybe we oughto find a place to meet up and a time. Most of the boat dealers will be stationed near the pond.

Ron Olson
10-07-2004, 01:44 PM
Boy, it's always something! I missed it last year and it looks like it's going to happen again. I just got home a few hours ago from spending 4 days in the Hospital, had another Heart cath done with 3 stents installed. I had 2 that were previously done that were 90% blocked. I don't think that I'll be up for driving the 150+ miles to the Windy City and all of that walking around that place.

SixVi6-Camaro
10-07-2004, 11:23 PM
I'll be there on sat with a large group of RC car guys from chitownrc.com. It should be a good time.

Watercadet
10-08-2004, 01:30 AM
Dude Ron you OK man!?!? What's the story!?
Adam

Hydro Junkie
10-08-2004, 04:53 AM
Not good Ron. Did they say what was blocking the previous stents? You're the second person in the hospital in about three weeks. A friend of mine had to go in for surgery due to, of all things, a spider bite. Apparently, the spider's venom kills tissue continually till stopped and, thinking nothing was really wrong, the doctors gave some medication and sent her home. Less than a week later, she was in the OR having the damaged tissue AND a Staph infection removed. The prognosis is excellent in her case, hopefully in yours too.

Climate
10-09-2004, 08:05 AM
Hi all,
Climate Models will be at the Chicago I-hobby Expo, but we will only be there for the trade days. (Thursday and Friday)
We are happy to give you all free shipping (in North America) on any orders placed during the week of the show (Please mention this post) as we will not be there to meet you on the days the show is open to the public.

We have a lot of dealers in the Chicago area so we chose not to sell direct to the puplic during the show. Sorry guys, but we have to look after our dealers. They are our bread and butter.

Ron, get better soon buddy. We need you to finish off that HH .12 kit. Right now the Firefighter .12 has nothing else to beat.

Peter R.
www.climatemodels.com