PDA

View Full Version : any racing in Fort wayne.

racing05
09-29-2004, 09:25 AM
hey there guys is there any racing in fort wayne IN? or there around If so post info.

decoy706
09-30-2004, 01:29 AM
When I lived in Defiance Oh we used to travel to FT Wayne to the park in west central of town. Check with Phils Hobby shop he can provide details I'll bet. Been 9 years since I been there as I retired back home in Mich

Ron Olson
09-30-2004, 09:57 PM
There was at a pond just west of the Highway (I-69). I got off at DuPont, went east to the light and made a right to go back under the Highway. Look for the Suzuki Dealership near that road. There is a road that runs alongside of I-69 that goes from paved to dirt. The pond was made when they built the overpass. Usually they hold a race there in early June, the Driftwood MBC hosts it. Go to Phil's Hobby Shop and talk to Bob Kensill. You might be able ot get more info at www.impba.net and look up clubs in District 14.
I've been there twice and didn't race either time. It's actually the closest race site for me at 120 miles away and I'm in D-2.

racing05
10-02-2004, 10:59 AM
Hey Ron we talked to bob the other day ( We got some Parts and Boat's from him) He told us about that club. there is a meet in 2 weeks. 1st i got a new motor k/b 3.5 I have never had a gas boat. i dont have any idea on how to tune it,brake it in. or any of them ideas if you would like ill PM you my phone number and you can give me a callmaby help explane this stuff a little more was going to talk to bob about it yesterday but he was leaving right when we got there..