PDA

View Full Version : I Like thank U guys

KAMAKZI
06-05-2000, 06:21 PM
I wouldnt even be into RC models if wasnt for certain RC car magazine that caught my eye 4 years ago

Thanks RC CAR ACTION for showing the real stuff Keep up the excellent work guys
http://www.rccaraction.com/ubb/smile.gif

------------------
Warning this RS4MT can evade high speed persuits at 60mph 5 minute run hehehe you cant catch me

awww he all juiced I keep goin and going
SECTOR 51 (http://www.geocities.com/djtriplem)

BorG
06-05-2000, 06:27 PM
Yeah, I agree Kamakzi. I got into this hobby as a result of reading this mag three years ago. My first issue was called "Which One's Best, Nitro or Electric" and it was a great article. Again, thank you RCCA and all of it's staff! My hat's off to you guys.

------------------
If you can't see my tail light, then you're ahead of me. :)

SteveP
06-06-2000, 08:44 AM
Thank you both very much for the kind words. We'll keep trying.

tmaxx keith
06-06-2000, 07:48 PM
same here, i was always driving around my "top of the line radio shack cars" and wondering if i could get something that actually went faster than 17mph lol. my town has no hobby shops, and one day i was looking at mags in a department store. i picked up the only rcca they had witch was the touring car guide, and about crapped my pants when seeing these cars. well about 2 months later i had a street weapon, and was tearing up the streets! now i have a t-maxx and love it even more!
thanks rcca!

Ronin
06-10-2000, 11:50 AM
Hey,
I would also like to thank RCCA. I got into RC 5 years ago when i found it at my local grocery store. They have since stoped carrying it http://www.rccaraction.com/ubb/frown.gif but luckly the new music store does. http://www.rccaraction.com/ubb/smile.gif Thanks for introducing me to this exciting hobby. http://www.rccaraction.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

broken_parts
02-22-2002, 12:17 PM
hehe, im in the same boat... A Strategically placed RCCA (from my mom) got my very intrested, i got my first car for chirtsmas it was soo cool...
BP

AEAddict
02-22-2002, 12:22 PM
Yup! I'm w/ ya'll too. All the way back in 95' I got into it. My very first issue was a Aveox powered Monster-Truck Clodzilla thing. Hehehe....

All's I can say is KEEP IT UP! I like this magazine like no other....

We just need some more 1/8th scale stuff reviewed 8-)

Take it easy guys... and keep it up ...

BAC5.2
02-22-2002, 12:57 PM
yes, im in the boat too :)

i actually was at a pool store with my mom and dad, they said they would be a few minutes and i could go walk around.

i went next door to a hobby shop, saw some of the coolest things ive ever seen.... an RC car that could go 30 MPH, electric. i was so stoked.

i bought every RC car mag they had (ok, it was RCCA and RC Car). i realized that RC Car sucked, so RCCA was my new favorite publication.

then that shop closed and i was upset. i saw a commercial on TV for a place called Hobby Works, and i went over there and it was amazing. i was going to buy a TAO1 Hummer, but never ended up getting it, i believe it was due to lack of funds.

great job RCCA, who woulda thought that rc could be more fun than my Radio Shack cars? ahh, how times have changed

redsmurfhat
02-22-2002, 01:05 PM
Dang Addict, "All the way back in '95"? You ol' ****!;) I still remember buying "The Basics of R/C Cars" .... when it FIRST came out!!! (oh, man I feel old :eek: )

redsmurfhat
02-22-2002, 01:08 PM
Ummm, why did "f a r t" get censored? Curious...

Rustlerking
02-22-2002, 04:29 PM
I'v only been into R/C's for a year, but RCCA was the first and last magazine I picked up at a local Safeway, You guys have an excellent magand I wouldn't trade this great hobby for anything :)

Poolboy51
02-22-2002, 05:46 PM
Mt friend got me into RC. I picked up a RCCA last Feb.

tadium54
02-22-2002, 06:49 PM
man I remember i got into it in about the end of '99. haven't stopped coming here since.

pudder
02-22-2002, 09:30 PM
I can't thank you for getting me started out, but for so much help/info and somethinto read when I was bored or needed some info.

-mike

StevePond
02-22-2002, 10:06 PM
That's very cool. Thanks for the positive feedback! :D :D

Stern
02-23-2002, 01:11 AM
Dang... I feel Old. I didn't even know about RCCA when I first started R/C Cars back in 1986.

However I've read a "FEW" issues of RCCA since then. Keep up the good work fellas. Oh and a tip for ya. I know all you RCCA writters LOVE the T/E-Maxx. But could we give it a rest for awhile?

pudder
02-23-2002, 10:42 AM
I second his opinion. Though the mag isnt all for the writers, it is what the readers want.

-mike

Obi112
02-23-2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Stern
Dang... I feel Old. I didn't even know about RCCA when I first started R/C Cars back in 1986.

However I've read a "FEW" issues of RCCA since then. Keep up the good work fellas. Oh and a tip for ya. I know all you RCCA writters LOVE the T/E-Maxx. But could we give it a rest for awhile?

As long as the T/E-Maxxes continue to sell like hotcakes, and all the aftermarket parts continue to flow out of warehouses, RCCA has no choice but to have more and more T/E stuff (because that is what the majority of the readers want).

nitrofart
02-24-2002, 12:38 AM
my wife hates RCCA....I love RCCA. Marry me RCCA?

pudder
02-24-2002, 05:00 PM
Lol!

-mike