PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Ronin
06-14-2000, 03:50 PM
I might get a Traxxas 4tec. Hate the body but hear only good about them. Anyways, does anyone know what the turn around radius on a 4 tec is? I know it depends on your speed and a million other factors, but i am wondering the minimum, on asfault, with stock tires? Does anyone have anything bad about them? I want a rally but this is the same price and I hear that it is great. So anyone? Also what about top speed? Is the mechanical speed control ok for a while or will i have to buy a esc asap? I have read a thrash test on the Nitro version but I cant find the electric one. Well thanks for any help, i mean anything would be nice.

BorG
06-14-2000, 05:49 PM
I think the 4-tec is a good car and I also think that it's built for competition. Check with traxxas (1-888-traxxas) or visit their site at www.traxxas.com. (http://www.traxxas.com.) I think you could get a free catalog of their products online, and if you can't, call them up. Good Luck!

------------------
If you can't see my tail light, then you're ahead of me. :)

Ronin
06-14-2000, 09:02 PM
What is the wheel base of an electric 4-tec?

BorG
06-14-2000, 09:28 PM
The wheelbase of the 4-Tec is 10 1/8 inches or 256mm. Ronin, I have the Traxxas catalog, and if you want more info about the 4-Tec, give me your e-mail and I'll scan the catalog to help you out, k.

------------------
If you can't see my tail light, then you're ahead of me. :)

Ronin
06-14-2000, 09:41 PM
Yeah please, my email is porsche_nine_eleven@yahoo.com but i ment to ask what size body can i mount 200mm or 190mm