PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!!!!

Gt_Fanatic
06-20-2000, 06:03 PM
I'm having doubts on my Factory Team GT. I have built a GT before therefore i will be used to building it. But there is only one gas track i know of. And it is about 15 to 20 miles away. Gas in Michigan is about 2.00 dollars a gallon. That's alot of money to go back and forth. But there are about 3 eletric tracks in about a 10 mile radius. And i can race in the winter. I only buy Associated (best rc company). The T3 or the B3 are the only choices for me in eletric. What should i do? I ccan buy gas but only race about 3 months or so a year. Or i can buy eletric and race about year round. I have gone over the prices for both and the are within dollars of each other. Give me some tips and ideas please thanks.

------------------
I'm offering free car washes to clean off the dirt from your cars that are getting from being behind my GT.

SteveP
06-20-2000, 06:57 PM
It sounds like you're already leaning electric! It's really up to you. I run both and prefer nitro, but you listed many other reasons to go electric. You're closer to the tracks, you can't afford to have both,you can race electric year-round etc. It sounds like you've already made up your mind. http://www.rccaraction.com/ubb/smile.gif