PDA

View Full Version : what are you guys using for hop ups on your xxx

losi man
10-14-2000, 09:21 AM
What do you guys add to you xxx's? I have added a heat sink motor plate, turn buckles, hings pins, and rpm ball caps

losi man
10-14-2000, 01:15 PM
do you have the part number to it and the company that makes it? Mike

mike
10-14-2000, 05:26 PM
Its a losi part, i don't have the part number but you should be able to get it off the losi website, i bought mine at ultimate hobbies for $11.95. I thought it was well worth it.

mike
10-15-2000, 12:21 AM
Get a light weight aluminium top shaft for your trans, i just added one and its seems to have better acceleration coming out of the hole and exiting the turns.I run stock.

XXXER
10-15-2000, 11:56 PM
Get titanium anything, i have ball studs in the carriers and shock tower and bulkhead, even HG makes a Titanium top shaft, though it is for the XX, they are boht the same. I have the RPM blue dust cover, adn i have the HG alloy diff nut so i dont strip out that cheap plastic one. i have the losi blue ball cups another thibg to do is get the tires that are for your track, that is really important. another is springs and oils, i have all the springs for it so it helps alot with tuning.

rcracer_xxxt_futaba
10-15-2000, 11:58 PM
Check out my hop-up page http://rcmx529.tripod.com/myrcs.html .

losi man
10-16-2000, 07:55 AM
xxxer thanks for posting did you saymthat you added an tytaniem shock tower???????
If you did can you give me the coast the company name and part number. thanks