PDA

View Full Version : My track (Daytona) will be open the 26th to help beginers will yours?

crazy1
12-22-2004, 11:17 PM
It is a little late to bring this up. To help the Sport of R/C I think it would be a great thing to open up your local track the 26th and be their to help out the first time drivers that just recived their first R/C for Christmas. If you think this is a good idea act on it and help take the frustration out of the fisrt timers experiance. Give the new drivers the benefit of your knoledge. Post your track on this thread if it will be open.

Directions to the Daytona track can be found in the club/track fourm under Daytona/Strickland park.

supernitro_guy1
12-23-2004, 12:50 AM
I wish mine was open :(

Maverick Racer
12-23-2004, 02:35 AM
I will be working on the 26th starting rtr's and other christmas presents.

JamminJay
12-23-2004, 06:19 AM
That sounds like a good idea, But since we are getting dumped with 6-10 inches of snow right now in my area, I highly doubt any place around me will be doing any functions like that.

microrcdude
12-24-2004, 07:04 PM
Ours is, and i think i got a savage. So, i may race that if i get it

Jetskiboy77
12-24-2004, 08:06 PM
Nice gift micro. Its a good idea, but people who arent die hard racers are probably going to want to stay home and hang out with their family and stuff. Its a good idea, but maybe not the day right after Christmas.

Saboteur
12-25-2004, 10:14 AM
I agree. I think it's best to do it after christmas while people would like to stay at home and spend time with the family. Sounds like a great plan though, but unfortunately for the people dealing with the cold and snow, they won't be able to do an event like that. :( I'll run my RC's when I get back home.

crazy1
12-25-2004, 05:58 PM
Well we will not be able to help new drivers at Daytone either. We had Christmas RAIN. :rolleyes: The track will just be a mud put. Oh well I will try to be at the track Wensday to help them.