PDA

View Full Version : New R/C Boat Club in Houston Texas

Fluid
02-02-2005, 12:18 PM
The Heart of Texas Model Boat Club is operating in the West Houston area. We concentrate mostly on fast electric boats, but members also have gas and scale models. We meet twice a month, usually in Katy; the first and third Saturdays of the month. The next meet is February 5th starting at 10 AM. Most meets are informal and focus more on fun and learning than on cut-throat racing. Several of our members are National Record Holders and love to share ideas with fellow members. Visit our website to learn more:

http://www.hotmbc.com

kelleysislander
02-02-2005, 02:26 PM
I sure am jealous that you all have a club in Katy. There just ain't nothing that I can find here in the North Texas area closer to Dallas than the group in Fort Worth. I guess that's a good excuse for me and the wiflet to go visit her brother, who happens to live in Katy!

Fluid
02-12-2005, 10:43 PM
There is a gas/nitro club in Dallas with 4-5 FE boaters in it. They are trying to expand the FE racing there. Contact Don here:

972-644-6293

Tell him Jay sent you. Good luck and have fun!! Of course, you are more than welcome to come on down and run with us!! :eek:

Newdude
03-13-2005, 07:47 PM
to bad there are none in southwest houston...near pearland *hint*