PDA

View Full Version : got bit by the nitro bug again...

SerpentKing101
02-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Im starting to regret going to the LHS today..i'm gonna be up all night now...

Here I am, walking to the door to my LHS, only planning to buy some CA glue so I can glue some PVC to some old rims I have. Maybe even attempt to drift with my TT-01.

However, the models hanging from the ceiling didnt catch my attention like normal. This guy had a NTC3 (the first ive seen in my life..wel the first tc3 ive ever seen for that matter) at the counter and was pointing out parts he needed for it. I went over and stood beside him in my spot in line, all the while staring at that car.

Then I noticed that he had ordered parts for a friggin HPI Proceed (my dream on-road)

Now here I am, at the comp scouring over tower's site like a madman, debating with myself over selling my E-Maxx and TL-01 for yet another nitro rig...(i might when my parents kick me out the house..im keeping the tt-01 though)

TMaxxBenny25
02-07-2005, 07:20 PM
Thats a neat story! But i wouldnt get a Proceed. I heard HPI doesnt make the best onroad 1/8th s.

Saboteur
02-07-2005, 10:08 PM
It's not the best, but still a guy used it to place third in one of the past gas nationals against other pro drivers and a class of mugens, kyoshos, and serpents. :)