PDA

View Full Version : Snow Plow

MikesCrusher
02-24-2005, 05:16 PM
hey ya'll i was just wondering if any of you guys have seen a snow plow for a terra crusher....i got a terra crusher with a new engine (o.s. .18 and an associated tuned racing pipe and new bumpers and new skids and new control arms) so i was just wondering if u guys no any places to get my snow plow...might seem kinda weird but it would be cool

Cotharyus
02-24-2005, 05:27 PM
I don't think plows are commercially available for R/C trucks. I do know of two that have been built by people, try using the search function, there's pictures of at least one posted somewhere on this site.

ayk_driver
02-24-2005, 07:06 PM
i do recall a snow plowing being in the one part of rcca... new project section... but it wasnt for actual use just looks... cant remember what issue or month sorry :confused:

MikesCrusher
02-24-2005, 07:19 PM
hey thanks and i have another question...what do you guys think that i should do next...i have aluminum upper and lower arms, bumpers (front and rear aluminum), aluminum Skids (front and rear), 2 months old O.S. Racing .18 engine with Associated Tuned Racing Pipe, and a new gas tank.....what should i do next

rampbrian
02-24-2005, 07:32 PM
good shocks
and a variety of wheels for diffrent terrains,
? fail safe
? good radio gear?

MikesCrusher
02-24-2005, 10:09 PM
Do you have any shocks that u perticulary like? and what is a Radio Gear?