PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Artwork and Pic for new Website.

WindReaper
02-25-2005, 08:49 AM
Hello,

I'm making a request of the community to submit artwork and pictures for a new RC website. This site will be used for a new commercial RC track. Please understand that these pictures may be edited to fit the theme of the site. So if you have good action shots or posed pictures of your favorite RC car or truck. post them here or PM me and I'll send my email address. Again thanks for all your help.

Windreaper

InitialVelocity
02-25-2005, 05:48 PM
Hello,

I'm making a request of the community to submit artwork and pictures for a new RC website. This site will be used for a new commercial RC track. Please understand that these pictures may be edited to fit the theme of the site. So if you have good action shots or posed pictures of your favorite RC car or truck. post them here or PM me and I'll send my email address. Again thanks for all your help.

Windreaper

I'm sure I can help you out. E-mail me Jack@Performance-RC.net

WindReaper
03-06-2005, 04:55 PM
I'm sure I can help you out. E-mail me Jack@Performance-RC.net

Hello initialVelocity,

Did you recieve my e-mail address. I really would like to see some of your pics. IF anyone else would like to submit artwork or Pics please PM me. Thank for the help.

Windreaper

trw
03-06-2005, 05:40 PM
here is my TNX flying (sorta) edit it all you like, if u need a bigger size, let me know :D

WindReaper
03-07-2005, 02:17 PM
Thank you for the pic. I think the best use for your pic would be to include it in an artical. Would you be interested in windreaper doing an artical on you and your truck?

Members,

Please post pic's or PM me for an e-mail address you can send your pics to. Thank you very much!

Windreaper

trw
03-07-2005, 04:12 PM
i wouldnt mind doing an article at all :D