PDA

View Full Version : Great Deal Help ...

B3_Racer
06-28-2000, 01:22 AM
I was at an Indoor Track today . I was coming in when i saw a racers dream . I found a Losi XXX for $ 540 . I know you ' re saying that ' s a lot but i have told you what it came with . I has been ran once , Guy bought it and 2 B3 ' s and a T3 for his children . They didn ' t have time so he sold them : mad . They all have Cyclones but back to the XXX . It came with the M8 : eek , top of the line Airtonic servo , Novak Cyclone , a stock motor , and over $ 89 . 00 is hop - ups , including blue screws , motor plate , battery starp , and others http://www.rccaraction.com/ubb/smile.gif. I ' m trying to get my dad to get it for me and i ' ll pay him back but he is not budging . I ' m asking you guys to help me convice him to get it for me before someone else does . Tell him how it is a good deal , once in a lifetime offer , how i have to act fast before someone gets it , how you guys would buy it if you had the chance and stuff like that . Thanks a bunch : D .

------------------

[This message has been edited by B3_Racer (edited 06-28-2000).]

chucksolo
06-28-2000, 01:42 AM
The only thing that matters is if you like the car and you have the cash . All you will get by asking a question like this is a bunch of differing opinions that will most likely confuse you . An object , whether it is a house , a car , an R / C vehicle , whatever , is worth whatever it is worth to you and how much you are willing to pay . Buy it and have fun !!!

FLYBOY7
06-28-2000, 02:39 AM
well , all i have to say is that the price is not $ 540 .... the price is whatever the market will withstand ..

it sounds like the place is trying to sell the car for someone ..... so i would make an offer of 350 cash ( no credit cards , no checks , CASH ).... if they freak out , no big deal .... if they say " well , let me ask the guy if he will take that much " then you probably are gonna get a great deal ....

basically , you could build your own XXX exactly like that for not much more than 540 dollars , M - 8 and all ...
and they said the guy only drove it once ?? no guy on this earth spends that much time , money and effort on and RC car to only drive it once ....

so try to walk out the door with that XXX for 400 or less ...... remember --> cash talks ......

------------------

FLYBOY7
RC10-B2

"you can never have enough fun, friends, or Horsepower!"