PDA

View Full Version : Kyosho Inferno MP - 6 Sports ?

glowplugman
07-01-2000, 02:55 PM
I ' ve had experience with 1 / 10 scale off - road Nitro cars and I think I ' m going to get a 1 / 8 scale buggy . I can ' t afford to spend too much dough on an expensive car ( Like the MP - 6 International ). Is the MP - 6 Sports a high performance buggy that I could race ? I have this buggy in mind partially because in RCCA , you guys said it could make the 33 foot jump .
Thanks

------------------
ROVER, WANDERER
NOMAD, VAGABOND
CALL ME WHAT YOU WILL

SteveP
07-05-2000, 10:15 AM
Sorry nobody answered your question until now . The MP - 6 Sports is a good buggy . Yes , you can race it in stock form and expect to do reasonably well if you have well tuned driving skills . Engine tuning skills are a big plus . Over time , you may want to upgrade some of the parts , but it should get you rolling for now .

glowplugman
07-06-2000, 03:32 PM
Thanks , Steve . I ' m gonna look into buying this buggy . It ' s not prebuilt , is it ? Also , what motor do you suggest to put in it for racing ?

SteveP
07-06-2000, 06:35 PM
It doesn ' t come pre - built , but I think you ' re better off building it yourself if you ' re going to be racing . I would highly recommend the OS . 21 RZV buggy engine . Very good power and an excellent carburetor .