PDA

View Full Version : California RC

TamiyaMaster
07-01-2000, 03:00 PM
Hi , does anyone know what happened to the California RC Center website ? I have tried to log on but have been unable to do so . If anyone knows how I can reach them , please reply . Did they get a new website or something ? Thanks

red20
07-01-2000, 11:25 PM
Hi , i don know nothing about yer question ... but yer nick sure do . Are u a big fan of Tamiya ??? Coz i myself love Tamiya . U drive what model ??? I have the TL01 Stadium Raider ( converted to Touring ) and the TB01 with Subaru body . Lets chat .

TamiyaMaster
07-02-2000, 12:31 AM
Wow cool . I think tamiya is the overall best RC car company . I have two TL01 sedans , a baja champ , a TA02 , a Hummer , and the new TRF414x . Most of the cars have interchangeable partsl , so it ' s cool doing weird mods . Please tell me post reply if you find out about California R / C center .

Tamiya rules !

NitroDrew
07-02-2000, 02:53 PM
That site hasn ' t been operational for a while now . I ' m going to ask them about it the next time I go in and I ' ll let you know what they said .

SteveP
07-02-2000, 08:22 PM
I called them to ask them that very question . They are rebuilding the website staff and will have it up and running in about 3 to 4 weeks .

Ronin
07-02-2000, 11:08 PM
I didnt know the new tamiya was out ? Wasnt that just a prototype ? thats why they changed the cover for the touring car action special . You must really have conections to have priority over one of the worlds biggest RC mags . Or is this not the whole truth ? you want the truth you cant handle the truth !!!!!!!!!!!

TamiyaMaster
07-03-2000, 01:26 PM
Sorry , but I don ' t have the new TA04 , I have the 414x prototype . Only 150 were distributed in the US . I got mine through David Jun at Tamiya America . The 414x has many more carbon fiber and machined aluminum parts .