PDA

View Full Version : RC10GT or XXX - NT

YoBro87
07-06-2000, 06:17 PM
I am looking to buy a nitro racing truck . I am trying to decide between an RC10GT or a Tripple - xnt . I don ' t want to spend to much money . Please give me some help .

[This message has been edited by YoBro87 (edited 07-06-2000).]

B3_Racer
07-06-2000, 07:54 PM
Either why you go you are going to end up spend a lot of money . It is just a fact of the hobby . You start off basic but later you go to the extreme and maybe extreme enough to write for RCCA ( i get the hives thinking of it http://www.rccaraction.com/ubb/smile.gif). But i ' m personally a Losi man ( converted ), so i would tell you Losi . But the GT is a great truck . It has been around for a while . It has a winning history . And it is the same price as the Triple - XNT . But being a Losi man i like the Triple - XNT and will buy one . But i haven ' t seen one , i haven ' t built one , and i sure haven ' t raced one . All i know about the Triple - XNT is that it is nitro and is made by Losi . I hate to say but i would go with the GT for now . But as soon as more comes out about the Triple - XNT it will never be a greatr as the GT . But if you want a Triple - XNT get the new nitro RCCA that is coming out . It has a track test about the Triple - XNT .

------------------