PDA

View Full Version : Ok which is better pete or greg , ev blizzard or tamiya

Nicks $700.00 Pede
07-09-2000, 12:23 AM
Hey guys I just wanted to know out of the box which car is better the hummer or blizzard ? Please tell me top speeds too if you can , i am planning on bash and ramps but which is cooler ? thanx , Nick :>)

" IM SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOUR TRUCK MY PEDE WAS TOO BUSY WINNING ": D

Nicks $700.00 Pede
07-09-2000, 12:24 AM
hey it showed up twice but i only did it 1nce , Nick

pa_racer
07-09-2000, 12:51 AM
yea , if u use the back browser alot it seems to do that . well , i really couln ' t imagine that ev doing perfect jumps but i have seen the gas powered version and that b itch is fast ! if the ev has a 2 - speed like the GP then get that . that will do better in the snow and puddles than the hummer because it is made with sealed radio / gearboxes and stuff . the hummer though , looks like it could take a beating . hmmmmmmm ... tough choice .

Nicks $700.00 Pede
07-09-2000, 01:32 AM
so gas or ev blizzard and hummer ? ( or ) Nick
???
' '
#
_

" IM SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOUR TRUCK MY PEDE WAS TOO BUSY WINNING ": D

TamiyaMaster
07-10-2000, 11:13 PM
If those are your only choices , and you want to jump , get the blizzard . I have a Tamiya Hummer and the tranny will get destroyed if you jump it . I have stripped the spur gear 3 times because I was going of small 1 foot jumps . Even really rocky terain beats it up . Other than the tranny , it is pretty much impossible to break anything else . If you don ' t have to jump , definetly get the Hummer . It goes faster than the EP Blizzard and handles much better . Not to mention it has a lot of hop ups and aluminum parts availible .

GregV
07-10-2000, 11:27 PM
Nick - The vehicles you selected are totally different , it ' s hard to say which is better . From experience the Nitro Blizzard is pretty slow but can climb anything . I ' ve never driven the EP version but I ' ve driven my Tamiya Hummer over a dozen times . It ' s a load of fun and can jump but eventually the rear diff gears blow - up . The tranny in the Hummer is fine for on - road applications but doesn ' t fair well over long term use in the dirt .