PDA

View Full Version : Lakes and boaters in so cal

TraxxasJessica
05-11-2005, 12:37 AM
I need to find a club in so cal to run my Traxxas EX at. :confused:

xraycajun
05-11-2005, 11:24 PM
I can't help you with the club thing, but I am interested in how you like your EX. I built a Villian IV 15 years ago and loved it. It was slow as molassass back then, but I "rewired" it. I got rid of it to help pay for books one semester and considering buying the new EX...

Xray

Watercadet
05-12-2005, 11:39 AM
What part of so cal?? I am in San Diego and can get you in touch with other clubs in the OC, LA area. Not going to find the Villan a real racer but you can have fun with it and graduate from there.
Adam

BRENTCO1
05-25-2005, 07:25 PM
THEIRS A POND IN CERRITOS CITY PARK THAT SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA SKIMMERS BOAT CLUB LIST. I CHECKED IT OUT YESTERDAY, ITS DECENT SIZE SO U CAN OPEN IT UP. I'D CHECK WITH THE CITY OR If you have any questions please e-mail Jeff Vasquez at:
fstelecrcr@aol.com or call at (818)991-9643.
I DONT KNOW HOW CURRENT THEIR SITE IS BUT IM GONNA TRY AND GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM.

http://www.drcwebservices.com/skimmers/directions.htm
^ this is the map to get to the park

TraxxasJessica
06-25-2005, 02:59 AM
X'
I got to run it the other day and I found mush faster then the VI. It runs way coller as will.

I think with a novak super Duty ESC, two 7 cell mached 3300 packs, and a piar of mached 12 turns; set-up would be the biggest wall in the way.

I well take a look at the lake in CERRITOS CITY PARK.

Thanks.

TraxxasJessica
12-17-2006, 02:02 AM
Well, it's been a long time. The lake in CERRITOS is a dead. Not a thing going on there. I know that theres some action out in Chino, CA. I would like to make the NAMBA nats this year coming. If you want to get together at a lake LMK. :)