PDA

View Full Version : Louisiana???

mustangman05
06-10-2005, 05:35 PM
Any one know of races clubs etc. or does any one just want to go run with me in louisiana ?

xraycajun
07-07-2005, 05:46 PM
Hey,

I'm in Bton Rouge. I run electrics all alone at the LSU Lakes and down in St. Amant. Are you near there?

xray

mustangman05
07-07-2005, 07:04 PM
i live in baton rouge and i run my boats in the white oak area becouse they dont allow nitro in LSU lakes do they? by the way do you have a retrival boat? I would be interested in running with you one weekend soon! becouse its not as fun runnin by yourself than with someone else :D

xraycajun
07-12-2005, 04:15 PM
Hey,

I would love to run with 'ya sometime. I have only one in running order, though.... a small electric mono with a few mods. I'm building a Dumas Miller American right now but she's a few years off from completion. I'm in school right now, and generaly to busy to run during the semester. I'll finish early in August. I can use my little mono as a retreival boat. it's got the power to push larger ones in. If that's not enough, I have a jon boat. Do you run any electrics?

xray

mustangman05
07-12-2005, 07:11 PM
i currently have no electrics but i do plan on building one soon! i just bought a 3 man raft so retrival is no problem. PM me with a # that i can reach you at whenever you are free. I plan on having an eletric built before august maybe an electric cat or a model of miss lumar any suggestions??

xraycajun
07-13-2005, 09:14 AM
If your asking me for a suggestion on a boat to build, I would say try to build the BBY Zephyr like the last issue of RCBM... or a shovelnose... they look like a blast to run. I wanted to start on one this summer, but school is killing me right now. I'll be getting a new cellular this week, and I'll shot the # to you. I have two free weeks in August and plan to run my mono several times.

xray

mustangman05
07-13-2005, 05:30 PM
ok thanks for the advice i do like that shovelnose look i think i will build one of those. I look foreward to talking and running with you :D

xraycajun
07-19-2005, 11:43 PM
I just got some new NiMi batts in today. This is my first try with these, although there already low-tech compared to the new Li-Poly packs. I anticipate these will increase my boat's performance some... Anyway, school's drawing to an end here pretty soon... I'll email my cell # over private email, and you can contact me that way..

xray

mustangman05
08-06-2005, 12:14 AM
got my hammer running perfect ready to run when ever you have got some time.