PDA

View Full Version : Pictures

HPI Stuntman
07-20-2005, 04:20 PM
Hey guys. Im still new to this forum and I can't figure out how to post my pics. I go to manage attachments and click upload when I have my picture picked out, but it doesn't work. Am I doing it wrong, is there another way? Please help me out. Thanks

Fluke
07-20-2005, 04:23 PM
another way is to upload on another site (www.photobucket.com for example) then paste the img code here

jimbow
07-20-2005, 04:28 PM
fluke is right. You do: "webaddressofpic" only excluding the quote marks.

thewarrenator
07-20-2005, 06:51 PM
yes, get a photobucket account, free, upload pics then copy and paste the img....img code.

TC3Racer
07-21-2005, 12:30 AM
Photobucket is definitely the easiest way to set up online albums. You create an account and you can upload pictures from your computer onto your Photobucket account and seperate them with albums if you please. Each photo will be assigned a web address URL and this is what you use if you want that picture to be posted on a forum. Each picture has the URL under its thumbnail after you've uploaded them. Then just copy and paste - pretty simple!

Fluke
07-21-2005, 10:49 AM
guys,i think he got the idea

thewarrenator
07-21-2005, 11:11 PM
were puttin in our opinions even though they might be the same. me and you had a issue one other time here in the forums and i am starting to build the anger up again. next time you are about to say something negative about anyone in these forums think again. because im sure its not just me thats gettin really annoyed with you.

thewarrenator
07-21-2005, 11:12 PM
thats to fluke

FESTER2004
07-22-2005, 03:00 AM
guys lets all play nice ok! i know everyone is tyrn to help but lets be nice ok gang!

life is too valuble to be unkind.

Fluke
07-22-2005, 09:26 AM
to the warrenator

listen kid.this is a public forum and we all have personality.mine is to have fun and help as much as i can (which i did).my comment was ironical.i can be sarcastic too but if you got a problem dealing in society with other people,maybe you should try another hobby like parachuting (just don't miss your first try)

i don't have the habit to rant like that but this dude pissed me off

Fluke
07-22-2005, 09:41 AM
when did we had issues btw?

NotWalkinBlind
07-22-2005, 12:50 PM
There's no such word as "ironical."

It would be like saying "sarcastical."
:D

Fluke
07-22-2005, 01:06 PM
^^^talk about the irony :D

jimbow
07-22-2005, 02:17 PM
because im sure its not just me thats gettin really annoyed with you.
actually, i think it is just you. You are sexist, as was demonstrated in the "girlfriend" thread, you are daft, which is demonstrated in this thread, and you are going around shooting your mouth off "assuming" that other people feel the same way as you do about respected members of RCZ (ie Fluke, RCChica... etc.). Think before you speak, or atleast before you speak negatively about people who have been here longer than you have. ;)

thewarrenator
07-22-2005, 02:22 PM
i am not sexest for one thing, and believe that chicks can do what ever guys can but i wouldnt introduce my hobby to my GIRLFRIEND. id introduce it to friends that are chicks but not my girlfriend. and if i did ever get a girlfriend that did this hobby, id gladly take her with me to races.

the other time was with the xmods and if they are real rc's or not. and u know i proved you wrong big time. o and by the way, im not a kid.

jimbow
07-22-2005, 02:38 PM
i am not sexest for one thing.
show it then.

...and if i did ever get a girlfriend..
another piece of the puzzle falls into place. BTW, i like how you edited this part out of your post. :D

o and by the way, im not a kid.
yeah, ok mr. April 23rd 1991 (check your profile before you lie next time.) Haysoos, i'm 14 and i'm older than you. Now, compared to Fluke (Sept. 24, 1984) you are a kid. Go have a bowl of cheerios and cool down. I'm done now. Probably. ;) If you have further issues with either Fluke or me, address it in a personal message.

Fluke
07-22-2005, 02:42 PM
you didn't prove anything.i just let it go cause it doesn't worth fighting.i can remember my email saying "let's just say we all have our ideas" or something like that.i still think xmods are real rc.what's your problem with that?but let's not restart that flamewar again,ok?

if you search in my posts,you'll see i'm the kind of guy who likes to make fun out of everything.that's how i am.in post #6 i was making fun of you guys(not just you thewarrenator).sorry if you misunderstood me.you gotta open your mind a bit,nobody wants to bash you.i rarely rant and i can't remember bashing someone.maybe i did,maybe not.

so i got one advice for you...chill out dude

thewarrenator
07-22-2005, 02:44 PM
im not a kid and neither are you, i dont want a girlfriend and if i wanted one i could easily get one. i posted in the pictures forum showing how im not sexest.

jimbow
07-22-2005, 02:50 PM
A) If someone who is older than you calls you a kid, technically they are right.

B) you showed nothing that says you are not sexIst. If anything, you showed that you are. You made it sound like "chicks" are a completely different species that you have to introduce into things. And whats your reasoning behind not showing your non-existant girlfriend your RC's? Nothing?

Fluke
07-22-2005, 02:53 PM
i dont want a girlfriend and if i wanted one i could easily get one.

very mature indeed :rolleyes:

now listen guys(i mean everyone) why don't we end this fight here?each one of you say one last thing and finish with it.

jimbow
07-22-2005, 03:06 PM
My last thing: I apologize for the virtual ass-kicking. (<--joke) My grandfather was a very sexist person and abused my grandmother and my mother. I have little tolerance for that, but i admit i went too far. I'm sorry.

thewarrenator
07-22-2005, 04:38 PM
id say my last word but i cant on here.

Fat Old-Guy
07-23-2005, 12:23 AM
Kids! :rolleyes:

Don't make me stop this browser and come back there!

:D