PDA

View Full Version : ASHEVILLE, N.C. really could use a quality....

PAJAMAZ
07-21-2005, 02:50 PM
...hobby shop!

What do ya think?? Hobbytown USA are you watching this one?? For that matter anyone with a few $50k laying around to start a store??

I think a quality hobby shop is long overdue for this town and that it really would succeed in these parts.

Open for discussion!! :rolleyes:

4DMNYC
07-21-2005, 03:14 PM
The more the merrier

67f100StPro
07-21-2005, 03:21 PM
Raleigh could use a decent hobby shop too. The guys at hobbymasters are pricks and Hungates don't have anything.

tallyrc
07-21-2005, 10:50 PM
Raleigh could use a decent hobby shop too. The guys at hobbymasters are pricks and Hungates don't have anything.

hmm i got 50k but i'm not opening a hobby shop. asheville hobbies in horseshoe is just fine, just needs some electric stuff.

scoob
07-22-2005, 01:11 AM
hmm i got 50k but i'm not opening a hobby shop. asheville hobbies in horseshoe is just fine, just needs some electric stuff.

Everybody needs more electric stuff around here in my opinion. I'm not in Asheville but NC in general is too Nitrofied. I guess I'm just tired of going to my local HS and seeing nothing but RTR nitro cars in stock and trucks( mostly monster trucks :rolleyes: ). Guess that's more popular ...I don't get it.

EvaderSTKid
07-22-2005, 01:32 AM
Thats pretty good, I have to drive for 2 hours to get to a place that has nay real R/c stuff, and it's a small overpriced hole in the ground. At least you have a hobby shop.