PDA

View Full Version : A race coverage artical with no results?!?

RacerScott
08-19-2005, 04:30 PM
I recently picked up the Semptember RC Nitro magizine after reading a different magizine for the past year. Thought i would read somthing different. I saw that this issue including the race coverage of the 2005 ROAR off road nationals, I was enjoying the artical and as i got to the last page I thought to my self that the coverage was pretty good, until i figered out that they failed to include the race results. Why would R/C Nitro spent the money to cover this event, and make a nice artical, and fail to post the results of the a-mains. That my favorite part to discover what equipment the racers uses, chassis,radio,engine,fuel,tires..ect. Has this been common for r/c nitro to cover races and then not post the resuts, if so , ill just keep buying Xtreme RC. In thier Sep 05 issue they devoted a FULL 3 pages to race results for the 2005 U.S. gas champs that included the top 16 finishers in each A-main, informaion included finish pos. qual pos, overall time, driver, chassis, engine, pipe, fuel, radio, tires, and body. i hope im not the only one that was disapointed. Really, you could stand to make the magizine a few pages thicker and include race results!

NotWalkinBlind
08-19-2005, 06:07 PM
See if you can find a toll-free number in the masthead of the magazine and call and ask them... no one here can answer that question.
:cool:

RacerScott
08-19-2005, 07:45 PM
I really dont have any questions...

Acually since the senior editor of the magizine is the Moderator of this forum I thought he could give some insight.

savageP3
08-19-2005, 10:51 PM
See if you can find a toll-free number in the masthead of the magazine and call and ask them... no one here can answer that question.
:cool:
why? thats a totaly legitimate question for this forum.