PDA

View Full Version : ******* racers

pa_racer
07-11-2000, 02:14 AM
i just wanted to tell about somting i saw at the races the other day . i saw two guys on the same channel there . the one guy ( guy B ) was on , thinkin no one else had his channel , and of course was playin around in the pits . Guy A on the same channel got mad from almost having a wreck and instead of confronting him he tried to get his revenge . while guy b was racing , guy a ( showing off to some friends ) goes " watch this " with the radio in his hand , and I knew what he was going to do . he turns his radio on , jerks the car left and hits full throttle , raming his car in the side wall . guy b is clueless at the drivers stand and guy A goes " how ya like that " or somthin to that nature . well , i was just saying people like that shouldn ' t be racing and if he did that to me , since i ' m new at racing , i would of kicked his *** .

mavrick0611
07-11-2000, 05:06 PM
guy a should have said turn your radios off in the begging then found out who was on the channel . then have one of them switch crystals but the jerk had to be like that .

theres this guy at our track nink named breadman cause he works at flowers bread Co . and hell cuss out other racers kick cars he threw i mean like a pitcher on a major league team would threw is machine into the back of his truck .

get this on time i was racing and i think i was ahead of breadman and he came from behind me hit me ( just racing ) he spun and went over the pvc piping , then you go around a turn a good size streech then the BIG streech . i came back on the small streech and he was ahead of me accelerating he was in the middle of the track he braked and turned towards the outsideing piping where i was coming down and BAMM !!!!! i hit him ( it was not on purpose ) his engine was going full throttle but the wheels werent turning !!

then to bet it all he came walking down the streech with cars going by and cars swerving to miss him . now i think breadman and guy a are related some how !!!

------------------
Hey if you can't run with the big doggs STAY ON THE PORCH!!!

What Did you say you think R/C is stupid wait till you arent looking and let me bash you in the leg with my nitro rustler!!!!

pa_racer
07-11-2000, 09:36 PM
well i just remembered that guy b had the clip to his channel in the pits all day . i probably would have been ****** to . but than again , the first day i went racing i had the channel clip all day but didn ' t know u weren ' t supposed to . i ' m just saying that if it isn ' t ur fault than those people are dic ks ! tell bread man to get another hobby unless he had just one bad day but i doubt it . hopfully people aren ' t like that to newbies ' cause that would put ' em out of the rc hobby . that is why it is also good to have a jug or clod layin around . hide behind a bush with ur radio and ram his presscius sedan !

------------------
:!**sH!8**!:
[__]---[| || |]---<{[[[]-

mavrick0611
07-12-2000, 09:44 AM
beilive me on this one breadman bought a new rc10gt i guess for racing this year . brand spankin ' new , and it stalls , breaks , like a old car you salvaged from a junk yard . i run a nitro rustler at our track and have always placed in the top three exept for 2 occasions . when my front suspenion arm broke ( it has taken so much punishment it was just time to go ) and when my spring broke on my pull start .

but ill tell you the time i ment to hit some one and try to break there car .

ok i and a bunch of other people were practacing at the track about 15 minutes before the races . i saw my left rear tire wobbling my pit was on the strightso i made sure to stay about 12 feet from the stright were cars were racing by , and this retard driving a saden with out the body on came out from the main staright going about 25 mph and hit the back of my nitro rustler , and i had my middle finger right on the bumper . he just bearly knicked my middle fingure if he was driving a truck or i was driving a saden i wouldnt be afriad to bet you the ******* idiot would have broke or serverly fractured my middle fingure !!! i was only 14 at the time ( now im 15 ) and this idiot was over 35 . and the idiot didnt say nothing if i was ok or say sorry nothing !!!

so i took it to the pit looked it over and every thing was ok on the truck then i tried to fire it up using my ez - start i was using the glow ignitor that comes with the ez - start and it wouldnt get hot enough to egnite . cause i have the glow starter thingy hanging off the back of my truck so it doesnt get caught in the spur the idiot hit it so i had to borrows some one glo egnitor to start it but at that time the races started so i had t shut it off . it took me 2 weeks to see him at the track again . and when i did i fired up my nitro rustler . ( driving it like a dogg that wasnt been feed in a week ) opened up the throttle wide open and ran over his nitro and electric saden . twice !!!! hes a stupid ****.
i know thats not right but from his actions it was just justified . agree ? or disagree ?
aj

------------------

What Did you say you think R/C is stupid wait till you arent looking and let me bash you in the leg with my nitro rustler!!!!

mavrick0611
07-12-2000, 03:40 PM
true , but i really dont care about being " the better person " 24 / 7 . and you have agree what i didnt do was right but what am i suppose to do set there like a nerd and not say nor do nothing ? look at it this way what if ( ya i know your saying what if but it sint what if ) what if he was driving a off - road vehicle . i would have had a broken fingure then what was i suppose to do start laughing congrat him on break my fingure and go to the hospitle ? i am appoligizing if i had make / made you made about what i said . but its what i think and like good dont like it to bad .
aj

------------------

NitroDrew
07-12-2000, 03:49 PM
You absolutely should have said something ! In a very assertive manner ! Why didn ' t you ????

------------------
If ya' can't race it, why'd ya' buy it?

pa_racer
07-12-2000, 07:22 PM
maverick , the thing is though that when someone hits u and u get all pis sed just think of how many times u hit somebody else . unless ur so good that u didn ' t . but i have to admitt that that was a funny as * story ! LOL ! pay backs a ***** . the funny thing is that he hit ur middle finger ; how u gona flick him off ? no , but if it is an accident u should forgive him even if he didn ' t say sorry . did he know that u purposly hit him ? if he did why didn ' t he kick ur *** or get ****** ? anyways , it is probably best to forgive him but i bet it was fun ramin ' his *** !

------------------

mavrick0611
07-12-2000, 07:30 PM
ya but why should i say something when he caused the problem and didnt even look twice my way afterwards . ya iv hit people while racing at the track but not on purpose just racing and iv got hit . its just racing but that wasnt .

------------------

red20
07-12-2000, 11:18 PM
Well , I understand all this . It ever happened to me . There was this one night when we played at the carpark . we usually race at midnight at the carpark since it was the only free space available . Anyway , we always inform each other what our freq before any switching ON . The darn thing is , we already started racing , 4 full laps and suddenly my car gone berserk and hit the sidewalk . break front arm . All my friends laugh but surprised at the same time . This bugger suddenly from nowhere just switch his transmitter ON and start lapping following us !!???

My new Dodge Stratus was torn on the left skirt due to the accident ; which was never happened to me coz i knew the track very well and i always go 1 / 2 trottle on the corner . that sh ** guy never apologized !! http://www.rccaraction.com/ubb/frown.gif

What i did after that , guess what ? I stop play and let him run . Everytime the guy race , i just watch . after three nights , the same thing happen , he noticed that im not playing , he realised his fault and then he say sorry . After that incident , he always ask whether he can race or not . Cool eh ? He ask for permission to race now from me . Since then , whenever i ask for help , he always there with his new full charged batteries for me whenever im out . Hahahaha . thats the lesson . Don ' t Worry be Happy !!

NitroDrew
07-13-2000, 12:27 AM
As the old saying goes : Two wrongs don ' t make a right . I understand being ****** , to say the least , I know I would be , but you ' ll always be the better man for not retaliating that way .
It ' s kind of a charma thing , too ; What comes around goes around and you won ' t even need to help screw him , he ' ll do it all on his own .
Just my 2 cents ...

------------------
If ya' can't race it, why'd ya' buy it?

pa_racer
07-13-2000, 01:15 AM
hey one question , do u guys race unofficially ? i mean like a bunch of friends just gather and play around ? **** , that would be sweet ! but i have no friends around to race with http://www.rccaraction.com/ubb/frown.gif

------------------

red20
07-13-2000, 01:56 AM
Oh yes !!
Fixed every Tues and Friday midnight . Any other days , just whoever free . We are friends to Mr . Tamiya owner . Mr KK Lee . Kind of promoting him too . In fact he ' s the oldest guy in our team . The Kota Kinabalu team .

We hang around a lot at his shop and sometimes , just ask for credit on some parts . hahahhaa . What a nice , true R / C pal . On Sunday or sometimes , Saturday afternoon , we race off - road at the open sandy carpark . And we captured on video for display at his shop . Cool eh ?? http://www.rccaraction.com/ubb/smile.gif http://www.rccaraction.com/ubb/wink.gif