PDA

View Full Version : MegatechRC Distributors

TA03 Drive Hard
07-31-2001, 03:13 PM
AHC is the only place i know... i placed and order last April and some parts were on back order... they called me up yesterday asking why my credit card declined... i asked why... she it's an order i placed... i'm like when... she says April & May... i said did my parts come in... she said NO... so i said CANCEL the order!!!!! then i hung up... they must be really busy to be put on back order for so long :(

jmglenn
07-31-2001, 09:58 PM
i placed an order w/ them (for a simple belt tensioner) back in late MAy and It's still not in, i have lost hope that it will never come in. and I will NEVER order from them again. I know they are cheap and thats why i assume they are still in buissnes, also employies are of no help.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

rcracer38
08-01-2001, 12:04 AM
Does anyone know of a place that might carry parts (besides Americas Hobby) for Megatech products? I am in need of some clutch shoes and have been waiting for 2 months... Anyone know who their distributors are?

TA03 Drive Hard
08-01-2001, 06:44 AM
Oooooooooh getting bad vibes bout AHC :eek:

jrkara
08-01-2001, 03:01 PM
America's Hobby Center has some great stuff to buy, the problem "always" is it's never in stock, they don't respond to e-mails and when you do some mushroom on the phone they require 99 pieces of information before they can tell you about your order or backorder as usually is the case. I ordered $160 worth of parts on 7/9/01 and after calling and sending several e-mails I finally had someone call me on 7/27/01 and tell me they would send my order out priority mail because I waited so long. Well, I got the order yesterday and lo and behold 8 of the 10 items I ordered were BACKORDERED. I asked a simple question on why the website does not have accurate inventory records and got the response I expected "I don't know".
There's more but I'm tired of thinking about it.
Jim

Oyster
08-01-2001, 05:50 PM
Horizon Hobby carries Megatech...

Click Here for the Catalog Listings (http://www.horizonhobby.com/MfgPage.asp?Page=MTC)

Hope this helps.

- jon

TA03 Drive Hard
08-02-2001, 04:19 AM
Hey oyster... thanks 4 the link... but they too dont have what i want :(