Battlepack
06-08-2006, 06:23 PM
Send us your event info and we will post it on www.rcboaters.com

Scale, Military, Racing ect.

thanks,
Steve

BoatDoc
06-08-2006, 11:27 PM
steve...i didn't even know you were a member here. surprised you didn't jump in when people ask about cells. maybe you can grace us with some of your battery knowledge from time to time, as your matched packs seem to be some of the best in the biz. FE doesn't seem to be very popular on this site, but a few of us are trying. i have a few of your batt's but haven't been able to use 'em as delivery from Lehner is slow right now and my newest baby doesn't have a motor yet :confused:

Battlepack
06-09-2006, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the comments...I'll try to answer some questions on batteries, I have not been here for a bit.

thanks,
Steve

steve...i didn't even know you were a member here. surprised you didn't jump in when people ask about cells. maybe you can grace us with some of your battery knowledge from time to time, as your matched packs seem to be some of the best in the biz. FE doesn't seem to be very popular on this site, but a few of us are trying. i have a few of your batt's but haven't been able to use 'em as delivery from Lehner is slow right now and my newest baby doesn't have a motor yet :confused: