PDA

View Full Version : luck?!

skylineTT
12-31-2006, 11:15 AM
hah i found a new leather wallet with 73 bucks in it and no ID or any other cards. just a leather wallet and 73 bucks. i gave it to a worker at 6 flags in the beginning of the summer and yesterday when iwent back they said i could have it. lol. now i have 73 bucks and another (new)leather wallet. Rc parts are what im set to buy and maybe sell the wallet to a kid or somethin iuno. im thinking of buying another engine or something but i really just dont know. i dont think i need anything else for my cars at the moment so ill just chill until i ned something or find something i want

XXWoodmanXX
12-31-2006, 11:23 AM
Glad to see you turned it in, and are "rewarded" for your integrity. :)

skylineTT
12-31-2006, 11:39 AM
hah yeah. i wouldnt be able to live with myself if i hadnt turned it in. i will probably put it in the offering plate at church

MattHiggins
12-31-2006, 02:50 PM
hah yeah. i wouldnt be able to live with myself if i hadnt turned it in. i will probably put it in the offering plate at church
That's a great idea. You're clearly a good person.

skylineTT
12-31-2006, 03:04 PM
i feel great about it also. lol it made my heart swell for some reason. i digg it

Tamiya84
12-31-2006, 03:23 PM
LoL i had some of you're same luck Skyline, i walked into Home depot and saw a gift card laying on the ground. i picked it up and went to Costmer service and lift my number saying i found a Gift card with Money on it. Then i walked over to Kohles with my GF, it was ranning and night out and i looked down and there was a ROLL of money, it was over 100 bucks, so i went to the Kohles CS and there like someone was looking for it so i left my # but no one called, that was 2 Days be4 Xmas, im going to give them 30 days then im going to go buy some wood for the boat :)

skylineTT
12-31-2006, 03:37 PM
i wonder if anyone will find it lol. you can get supplies at Home depot with the card if no one calls for it. if you do get the cash, that would be awesome too lol. buy all that you need with it. no so much luck with the boat kit though..lol you can although get it running with the money and some work lol