PDA

View Full Version : July in Madison WI, FE race

BoatDoc
01-02-2007, 11:09 PM
for you FE guys out there....we're in the planning stages for the annual Sardine Classic in Madison WI. i know a few of you are in the area. we will be racing the NAMBA FE format (with a few exceptions). the Sardine is known as being a "racer's race" so whatever the participants want, we try to get. several of the local club members hav SV27's and it's possible that we may dedicate a class just for that. let me know what you think. i'll be the primary organizer this year.

Rex R
01-03-2007, 04:05 AM
19tspec mono, n2 mono, supervee27 please :)

BoatDoc
01-03-2007, 10:06 PM
well rex, those three pretty much go without saying! get the changes done to your LSH and you'll have a 4th class to run. classes that are sure to be run (as far as i can see) are: N2mono (lipo & nimh), LSH, 19t, P-mono, and some offshore stuff. i'd like to see some N2-rigger...i've got a new one on the way from our own mad scientist!!!!!

if any of you guys are interested, let me know. last year we had folks from both coasts, arizona, minnesota, and a few other places. right now, there are guys from minnesota and iowa that have said they'll come. it's a great way to meet other folks in the hobby and share ideas and do some learning.

Rex R
01-04-2007, 04:40 AM
thought they might..., also thought mayhap I should kick things off. Folks if you wish to attend and want to run something other than what is listed, you need to speak up soon so that we can make proper plans.
way things are going..., the lsh will prolly be sacrificed to the budget deities. methinks three classes will be more than enough to keep me hopping :)(considering that 2 of the 3 need work).