PDA

View Full Version : Tamiya Hi Lift F-350 Reviews

Tamiya84
08-14-2007, 01:14 AM
Well im thinking about buying a Tamiya Hi Lift, I cant seem to find any reviews and it seems each video of one they all proform Differently. How is a Stock Hilift? Is it worth the money, They seem to get stuck alot and the look a little slow, I like run on Sand So i was thinking about buying a clod or the Hi lift, Give me some reviews on the truck if you can

Thanks alot :D

rccardude04
08-14-2007, 09:47 AM
http://forums.radiocontrolzone.com/showthread.php?t=225488 I didn't have time to read through the whole thing, but it's an online build here on the forums done by Kevin H. :p
-Eric

Tamiya84
08-17-2007, 12:45 PM
lol thanks it seems like there not that great stock. ID what i should do maybe ill go with a good old stock clod

SS Pede
08-17-2007, 06:24 PM
The Hi Lift is designed to be a scale truck, so it has more scale crawling performance. I don't own one, but I want one because I like the realistic looks and the potential for more challenging driving. If you want ultimate crawling performance, you'll want a big truck like a modded Clod or some other "super" series crawler.

Bueno
09-06-2007, 03:15 PM
Well im thinking about buying a Tamiya Hi Lift, I cant seem to find any reviews and it seems each video of one they all proform Differently. How is a Stock Hilift? Is it worth the money, They seem to get stuck alot and the look a little slow, I like run on Sand So i was thinking about buying a clod or the Hi lift, Give me some reviews on the truck if you can

Thanks alot :D

Prolly is a little slow, but to me, each and every kit has a special meaning or talent that it's capable of... I'll look into one, but for that price, It's going to be around Xmas or BDay. So much more I could get for that price.... Kind of hard to justify if it isn't a gift.

RichieRich
09-07-2007, 01:47 PM
The truck is awesome. It's slow but it's not meant to be something you zip up and down the street.

Here's mine. (http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.asp?cid=55318&sid=18)