PDA

View Full Version : Z-Man280 where are you...........

t9dragon
09-07-2007, 03:05 PM
:wave:Since my last thread on this subject was deleted, I am starting another one.

Calling out Ron (Z-Man280). He was custom painting a RC18T body for me. I have tried to instant message but get no response. So does anyone have an email address so I can get in contact with him. The body was supposed to be finished at the second week of March 2007. He said he sent it to me but I never received it, so he did a second one and I still haven't received it either. Everytime I ask for pics he comes up with some excuse about his camera not working. I talked to Ron last Thursday August 30, and he said he would be sending the body to me thru DHL. It is now September 7 and I still haven't received the body. So I decided to call DHL and see if they had anything in their system being shipped to me. Well, wouldn't you know it, they have nothing in their system being sent to me. So I guess Ron lied to me about that just like everything else in this transaction. The transaction was agreed upon in Febuary 2007, it is now September 2007. I would say that 6-7 months of waiting for a custom painted body is alittle to long. Before any of you jump to Ron's defense this transaction was agreed upon before his girlfriend and him broke up and before he had knee problems. If any of you guys want to read the IM's between Ron and I, I will gladly post everything so everyone can see how he has screwed me over in this transaction.

zakerid
09-07-2007, 03:51 PM
http://forums.radiocontrolzone.com/showthread.php?p=2277658#post2277658

t3oc45
09-07-2007, 04:11 PM
He will get your body done, he isn't the type of guy to just blow things off. He has had some problems, and you should respect that

t9dragon
09-07-2007, 04:14 PM
http://forums.radiocontrolzone.com/showthread.php?p=2277658#post2277658

So what is your point in posting that link?

If you read my post, you would have read that my transaction with Ron was months before is knee injury.:teacher:

masterchief06
09-07-2007, 04:25 PM
Hey Mike- could I paint a boy for you or pay to have one painted? I see where you are coming from, but at the same time, I also understand why Ron is having difficulty sticking to deadlines. Either way, I would like for both of you to be happy surrounding this transaction, and if getting you a really nicely painted RC18T body will do the job, consider it done. I am more than willing to put up the dough to get one painted for you (just sold the RDX that I had), but if I do, I want this to clear the air between you and Ron.

Please let me know and we can get this thing going.

Mike

t9dragon
09-07-2007, 04:28 PM
He will get your body done, he isn't the type of guy to just blow things off. He has had some problems, and you should respect that

Well if I was supposed to have the body by March 15, 2007 and now it is September 7, 2007, I feel like he has blown me off big time. I respect he has some problems. But when you agree to do a custom paint job and then don't follow thru is redicuolus.:confused:

zakerid
09-07-2007, 04:36 PM
So what is your point in posting that link?

If you read my post, you would have read that my transaction with Ron was months before is knee injury.:teacher:

:teacher:To show you that people have heard/communicated with him.
I am with you on this...:roll2:

t9dragon
09-07-2007, 04:38 PM
Hey Mike- could I paint a boy for you or pay to have one painted? I see where you are coming from, but at the same time, I also understand why Ron is having difficulty sticking to deadlines. Either way, I would like for both of you to be happy surrounding this transaction, and if getting you a really nicely painted RC18T body will do the job, consider it done. I am more than willing to put up the dough to get one painted for you (just sold the RDX that I had), but if I do, I want this to clear the air between you and Ron.

Please let me know and we can get this thing going.

Mike

You know what I would like is Ron to admitt that he never sent the body, instead of making excuses and blaming other people for not shipping it. I would like all the Spaz Stixx paints and the body I sent him back in the same condition that they were sent to him in. You see that is what he wants someone else to pay for his things. If it was going to be a problem for him to do this body then all he would have had to do was tell me and then send all of my stuff back. But he didn't do that.

masterchief06
09-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Oh well. I tried.

BIGDADDYV
09-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Your transaction was months before his girlfriends break up , months before his knee, months before at LEAST 10 other people with PROOF were taken advantage of by the same guy ... But thats ok Mike you keep trying to get whats yours back and these good people will defend the guy thats doing whats wrong ..... I find it funny that if someone had a problem and they posted their problem in the trader feedback forum, no matter what the issue was it would be left for all to see ..NOTIN THIS CASE ... Mike tries to get back what is HIS THAT HE PAID FOR AND SHIPPED WITH HIS MONEY, and people here start defending the guy that ( NOW THINK ABOUT THIS PEOPLE ) STOLE HIS PROPERTY !!!!!!!!!!! ...... Lets say someone takes their car to a buddy that does some painting and needs the work to have it done ... You drop off your car, the paints, and enough gas money to get it back to you so the guy has to spend nothing out of his pocket, also the guy gets to keep the left over paint so he can make some cash ( BECAUSE REMEMBER HES A FRIEND ) ... Now after a while you get the run around from the guy ... Cars done man, be back to you in a week .... Oh i dropped the car off in the driveway ... OH, the cars not painted yet man sorry i had stuff that came up, next thing you know another buddy is supposed to drop off everything and still nothing but the run around ..... I seriously hope and pray that NONE OF YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE have to deal with this guy in the way that MANY WITH PROOF have had to ..... People on here are great thats for sure ... They came together to help a person in need .... I just hope that they someday hear the real story and are able to forgive the person that put this much drama on a seriously great forum .... Because every message that gets deleted and every message that gets taken off and beat up in IM'S and PM's are 100% true .... with every word typed they are true .... I hope one day like i said Ron is man enough to own up to EVERYTHING he has done to at least 10 of the people that I know of on here and start taking things one day at a time .... I also hope that none of you that are defending him are ever robbed and the police say that BUT IT CANT BE HIM hes such a nice guy and does soo much .... Most of you dont know what goes on behind closed deals .. I think before comming to verbally aid someone you know all the facts .....

Best of luck in getting your stuff back Mike .. I actually think you will because ron feels the need to have others see him in a positive light at all times ..For those that think i am picking on someone, I AM NOT... I however stand up for what I KNOW IS RIGHT no matter who hears or what anyone thinks .... I AM ON YOUR SIDE Mike ... LONG LIVE THIS THREAD !!!!! BDV OUT !!!!!!!!

adamzty
09-07-2007, 04:54 PM
^^^^^^^^

I totally agree with you BIGDADDYV...

XXWoodmanXX
09-07-2007, 05:30 PM
Given how well this thread has started out thus far, I would be VERY SUPRISED (and somewhat ashamed) if this thread gets deleted by those looking to sweep this under the rug, and out of public eye. I fully back what both Mike and Vinnie have stated. I, too, have been the recipient of the excuses that Mike had listed above, and I know Ron as one to do the right thing (in the end)

Vinnie, I DO however disagree with your analogy used, simply due to the dollar amount involved. But yes,....the case is much the same, so I see your point.

BIGDADDYV
09-07-2007, 05:44 PM
Roy, thank you for your honesty and your support :)

adamzty
09-07-2007, 06:00 PM
Vinnie, I DO however disagree with your analogy used, simply due to the dollar amount involved. But yes,....the case is much the same, so I see your point.

For some of us, $80 is a lot of money though...some of us are teenagers with not much money...and at my job, it takes me almost 2 weeks to make $80 and I am saving most of that for a car...so mabye $80 is just a little bit for you, but that a significant chunck of money for me...But I see your point...

ElectricThunder
09-07-2007, 06:56 PM
Hmmmm... Looks like the crap is hitting the fan?

I didn't know all sorts of deals with Ron went sour. I'm kinda wondering how the whole collection for Ron is doin' ya know?

XXWoodmanXX
09-07-2007, 07:07 PM
Hmmmm... Looks like the crap is hitting the fan?

I didn't know all sorts of deals with Ron went sour. I'm kinda wondering how the whole collection for Ron is doin' ya know?

True. But there's SOME of us out there with "blind loyalty", and just do not seem to comprehend what IS and IS NOT fact.

You know who you are... :rolleyes:

adamzty
09-07-2007, 07:41 PM
True. But there's SOME of us out there with "blind loyalty", and just do not seem to comprehend what IS and IS NOT fact.

You know who you are... :rolleyes:

I hope your not talking about me......because I agree with Mike...

XXWoodmanXX
09-07-2007, 07:59 PM
nope. not you, man :cool:

ElectricThunder
09-07-2007, 08:48 PM
Are there any threads regarding any of these deals that've gone bad (besides this one)?

I'm kinda curious now.

What a mess this all is. This is why I've not done any online deals through forums or even ebay. There's too much crap to deal with IMO.

t9dragon
09-07-2007, 09:34 PM
Are there any threads regarding any of these deals that've gone bad (besides this one)?

I'm kinda curious now.

What a mess this all is. This is why I've not done any online deals through forums or even ebay. There's too much crap to deal with IMO.

There was one in the Trader Feedback forum but it was deleted less than 24 hours after it was posted. There has also been one person banned from the forums for voicing his opinion about Ron.

needrcpseed
09-07-2007, 09:43 PM
I want to see pictures of Ron's knee.

adamzty
09-07-2007, 11:04 PM
There was one in the Trader Feedback forum but it was deleted less than 24 hours after it was posted. There has also been one person banned from the forums for voicing his opinion about Ron.

that would be mdrevo and he was voicing his opinion about Ron, but he said something totally innaproprite...he wouldnt of gotten banned if he didnt say something innaproprite. XXWoodmanXX knows exactly what I am talking about. But I still agree with you Mike:D

t9dragon
09-07-2007, 11:09 PM
He made a post in my thread that caused my thread to be deleted. NIdaho Mudder posted in the Trader Feedback forum and had his post deleted. In Nidaho's post there wasn't anything that should have caused it to be deleted. He was just stating the facts of his dealings with Ron.

adamzty
09-07-2007, 11:17 PM
Yes, I saw NIdaho Mudder's post, and I agree it shouldnt of been deleted. But I have to say that because what mdrevo posted, that thread should of been deleted and he should of been baned...

t9dragon
09-07-2007, 11:22 PM
Yes, I saw NIdaho Mudder's post, and I agree it shouldnt of been deleted. But I have to say that because what mdrevo posted, that thread should of been deleted and he should of been baned...

Tell me why you think the thread should have been deleted?

XXWoodmanXX
09-07-2007, 11:30 PM

It was, ....and so was he. :D

One less troll to infest the place. :wave:

hijacker
09-07-2007, 11:41 PM
I want to see pictures of Ron's knee.

I've seen the knee in person, the injury is legit, no question there.

Tamiya84
09-08-2007, 12:24 AM
Regless, He should use some of that money that was givin to him to pay back Mike, I Had a semi Sour deal with ron back in the day, But He made good 4-5 months later.

TRF Drive Hard
09-08-2007, 02:26 AM
K guys, ima TRY to resolve this... if anyone has Ron's email address, please PM it to me... i will send him an email and he will be given some time to reply back... if nothing happens, i will divert this to the Admin and discuss the matter at hand... for now, lets lay off and let me square things here...