PDA

View Full Version : Racin Next Year

NitroTXT1
11-06-2007, 05:03 PM
Well guys i've been doing the JBRL(Jimmy Babcock Racing League) it's a so cal nitro series...and well i need to step my game up as far as taking care of my cars lol...i have little problems that cost me good qualifying and such...but when i can run i do aiight my best yet was a bump to c main but didn't have my clutch bell on tight enough and it came off when i was in contention to bump up to the B main(noooob mistake),next year i plan on racing buggy/truggy(both will be losi's) i am not the fastest driver by any means but i fair a good chance of at least making b/a mains if I put the car together properly before hand so all i have to do is race and or maybe change the tune on the engine slightly to go along with weather....I can't wait...hopefully i'll be a force in the league!

rccardude04
11-07-2007, 11:42 AM
The only piece of advice I'll give you other than maintenance is to try one class (unless you really want to run both) because it's literally like 3 times more work maintaining two cars. I have a lot more fun when I only run one class.
Points series are awesome though! Have fun man!
-Eric

Casper
11-07-2007, 11:56 AM
The JBRL races are a lot of fun. Do as much maintnance as you can before each race. Go though the cars and make sure screws are tight, hinge pins are not bent, air filter is clean and the clutch is working. The JBRL has enough heats to run two classes without it being too bad but you will be busy the whole time! :D

Glad to hear you are enjoying the series. Jimmy does his best to please and has done an awesome job this year getting that series going.

NitroTXT1
11-07-2007, 12:19 PM
The JBRL races are a lot of fun. Do as much maintnance as you can before each race. Go though the cars and make sure screws are tight, hinge pins are not bent, air filter is clean and the clutch is working. The JBRL has enough heats to run two classes without it being too bad but you will be busy the whole time! :D

Glad to hear you are enjoying the series. Jimmy does his best to please and has done an awesome job this year getting that series going.

yes and he does a good job too...yes i am willing to do the up keep but i need to do more before hand lol...i think next year i'll be more than prepared...