PDA

View Full Version : Portland

tq_racing
08-20-2009, 02:31 PM
Is there any racing still going on around Portland, OR?:confused: Wanting to get back into it after taking 3 years off and there are no more tracks to run on. So if there are any open tracks around could you plz let me know.:wave:

Sorcerer001
08-21-2009, 06:57 PM
Rose City Scale racing is still in operation if onroad is your thing - they hold races at the IBEW headquarters off Airport Way, as well as up at Timezone in Battleground. In the winter, they race at Timezone II in LaCenter - probably one of the nicest carpet tracks you'll find in the states.
Look up Two Brother's Raceway and Dave's RC Tracks for offroad. Dave's is great for electric - Two Brothers is more nitro-friendly. You should consider getting in to electric short course - it's one of the most popular classes, and has the lowest cost of entry. Best competition on the track, in my opinion.

tq_racing
08-24-2009, 09:57 AM
Thanks i run all off road i have both elec. 1/10th b & t and also gas 1/10 turck and 1/8 buggy. but if all they are running around here is onroad i can switch. i have been looking into switching for awhile now

Sorcerer001
08-24-2009, 11:44 AM
Dave's is offroad. No need to switch.

tq_racing
08-24-2009, 05:48 PM
but that is 3hrs from my house. well then again so is battleground. so both are going to be a drive. i have raced at the 2 brothers track when A-Main ran it but they have dropped off