PDA

View Full Version : RC Car Action Auctions?????

ewashburnaf
09-01-2011, 09:24 PM
I won one of the auctions on rccaraction.com and paid for it through paypal almost a month ago (August 6th) and have yet to hear anything about the status of this item... shipped, processed, anything......???

Has anybody else won an auction and had this issue??

I have sent multiple emails to multiple addresses within the company and have only gotten a reply from the subscription department who said they would "forward it to the right department". The RCCA Auction email address isn't replying, the questions@airage.com isn't even a valid account anymore.... what's the deal??

Admin2
09-01-2011, 11:22 PM
I will check on this for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
PM me your name, email and details about what product it is that you won.

ewashburnaf
09-02-2011, 11:26 AM
So... Matt Higgins responded to one of my emails and says he will take care of this matter personally... Thank You!! I love RC Car Action by the way!!

Admin2
09-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Good deal! Things have been a bit hectic out there im sure because of the hurricane and no power on the east coast.
Glad they got it sorted out for ya!

cptxaggie
09-10-2011, 04:33 PM
Yeah, I have three items that I am now waiting for. It has been almost a month for one of them.

Admin2
09-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Yeah, I have three items that I am now waiting for. It has been almost a month for one of them.

Keep in mind things were and are still a mess on the East Coast due to the rains and hurricane. If your items don't arrive by the end of next week let me know and I will see where they are at with it.

cptxaggie
09-12-2011, 03:00 PM
Yeah, OK, makes sense. Sorry, I forgot all about them being on the east coast.

cptxaggie
10-03-2011, 10:52 AM
Got my stuff early last week. Thanks!

What happened to the auction, is it going away for good?