PDA

View Full Version : Xxx Main????

bullfrog
10-06-2001, 07:17 PM
hey guys this video looks sweet with all the jumps n stuff. but do u think my parents will go A wall if they see it?? they are ok the bathingsuits n stuff but is there n e like vulger language and nudity that would be considered non " family friendly" ?? i just dont want to get in trouble fer getting this.O if i dont get this then i saw a nuther vid that looked pretty cool called freestyle rc.

Eternal RC
10-06-2001, 07:43 PM
Hey man, where did you heard about XXX main r/c video and Freestyle r/c video?

bullfrog
10-06-2001, 08:32 PM
from different forums here go to www.xxxmain.com for the xxxmain video and go to www.freestylerc.com for the freestyle rc video im getting the freestyle one because its 20 minutes longer than xxxmain and its 2 dollors less.

Eternal RC
10-06-2001, 08:34 PM
What??? I checked xxxmain video and it said 40 mins!! :confused:

Oyster
10-06-2001, 09:10 PM
XXX main is OK. If you just want it for RC cars, get Speed Freaks. It's basicly XXXmain without the semi good looking women in it. Personally, when I buy an RC video I'm looking for RC cars. Not mildly attractive women throwing cars.

I think I'll look into the Associated videos. I hear those are sweet. :)

- jon

Eternal RC
10-06-2001, 09:19 PM
Oyster, I heard only one Associated videotape called "How tune your engine for GT" LOL Do you think there is another videotape of Associated?? Well I am interested to see ton of crazy videotapes, rather than download damn long video clip somewhere on the net.:rolleyes: