PDA

View Full Version : Ek4 or MP

DaMaXXer
04-04-2002, 07:55 PM
Which one should i save up for. I just bought a Mega Force and I am just learning how to tune a motor but think i have it packed down. Which is better for a 14 year old who has no job but lives blocks away from a hobby shop?:confused: :D

Zr2
04-04-2002, 08:18 PM
whats you hobby shop stock more parts for? the ek4 or the mp?
-matt

TC3Racer
04-04-2002, 08:20 PM
well first of all i gotta say that you are lucky as hell to live that close to a hobby shop.

anyway, these trucks are both nice but if all you wanna do is pull wheelies and have massive power then get the EK4. If all you wanna do is landed on the rear bumper every time you jump get an MP. neither are that great of racers but fun as hell bashers. the .70 tends to be a bit hard to tune and keep its tune and i've also heard that its gears dont stay gears for to long. the MP is a good basher to and it benefits in that category from the big tires. i would say go with the MP because since your kinda new to nitro the .70 is gonna be a jump. good luck and i'm sure you'll love whatever you get.

DaMaXXer
04-04-2002, 08:24 PM
Well the owner has an MP and he will prolly stock MP parts. He is a real cool guy. The hobby store opens May 1st so i am not sure wut he is caring but he said he is going all out and getting everything. Its is a sweet hobby store it is having an indoor track outdoor rock climbing spot big scren TV inside it is going to be sweet and its only blocks away

DaMaXXer
04-04-2002, 08:37 PM
I have decided to get the MP. Now all I need is to find a place that I can get it. I know tower has them w/o motor for 260 can I getit cheaper some where else. Thanx

SnAtZeRpAzOoKa
04-05-2002, 06:50 AM
good choice man! I would go with the MP anyday!

GoFaster
04-05-2002, 08:58 AM
Bruckner Hobbies has the MP with engine for 279.99

www.brucknerhobbies.com

Good Luck

I sure wish I could buy one myself.

HYDRAMATIC99
04-05-2002, 11:57 AM
If your LHS is just starting out and is really nice, why dont you get it from them? You will be helping them out, and if you have problems they will help you out.